Steven Ross Making Dolphins Look Terrible | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steven Ross Making Dolphins Look Terrible

Blind homer.

This post is the antithesis of blind homerism, I'm criticizing the owner of the team!

I KNOW YOUR FROM HOLLYWOOD, WHERE BIG NAMES, GLAMOUR, GLITZ, FAKE, AND SHALLOW PEOPLE MEAN SOMETHING BUT IN THE NFL IT DOES NOTHING BUT GET YOU MORE AIR TIME ON ESPN. YOUR POSTS ARE BECOMING REDUNDANT AND UNSUBSTANTIVE, YOU MY FRIEND ARE THE BLIND ONE

You people are rediculous. Cowher took 10 years before winning a SB, Gruden took Dungys team to the SB. Theres a reason this guy has hype. Former NFL player/QB coach gives him insight in dealing with NFL players. Ross is running a business, he wanted this guy, and he got him. Who the **** knows what was said to Sparano behind closed doors. Sparano lost the players on this team, made no changes in coaching philosophy, and went 1-7 at home. It not your money, its Ross's. I for one want the owner who goes after what he thinks will fill the seats and win games.

And I suppose Sparano cares about the players he cuts after having already shopped for their replacement? He probably does...bottom line...this goes on every day in the NFL and other sports...to HC's and players. People only complain about it when it is a team that they and the main stream media do not like. This is the case here. I'm not saying that it is right, but I can't criticize Ross for acting like a businessman. Our jobs as fans are to support our team. Our teams' job/responsibility to us as fans are plain and simple....WIN. I'm sure Rich Rodriguez appreciated getting strung along while Michigan attempted to whoo Harbaugh...didn't hear everyone up in arms about that!

Classless and Clueless, Ross on his way to making the Dolphins the joke of the NFL. Making an unproven college HC the highest paid HC in the game is mind boggling, courting him while still having a HC is disgracful.

Did you feel this way when Wayne Huizenga brought in Bill Parcells to start searching for Cam Cameron's replacement a month left to go in the season?

Did you feel this way when Wayne Huizenga brought in Bill Parcells to start searching for Cam Cameron's replacement a month left to go in the season?

He brought parcells in as director of football operations, parcells met with cameron and fired him before courting any other coaches

I think you're one of those posters I never agree with on anything, on any level, at any time.

Classless and Clueless, Ross on his way to making the Dolphins the joke of the NFL. Making an unproven college HC the highest paid HC in the game is mind boggling, courting him while still having a HC is disgracful.

when you got a self-described "bi curious" bloated coach who's already burst his lapband pimping out all 3 holes of his skank wife on alt dot com complete with snatch shots, and masturbating watching "big ones" penetrate her every opening, I wouldn't be so quick to call another team the "joke of the NFL." Oh did I mention yet the Jersey Guido tripper or the retard who can neither pass a california drivers test or remember all the names of his 12 children? Well it could have been worse: you could have had the photogenic Mrs Tila Tequila in the owners box this season.

when you got a self-described "bi curious" bloated coach who's already burst his lapband pimping out all 3 holes of his skank wife on alt dot com complete with snatch shots, and masturbating watching "big ones" penetrate her every opening, I wouldn't be so quick to call another team the "joke of the NFL." Oh did I mention yet the Jersey Guido tripper or the retard who can neither pass a california drivers test or remember all the names of his 12 children? Well it could have been worse: you could have had the photogenic Mrs Tila Tequila in the owners box this season.
I couldnt give a **** that Rex has an active sex life with his wife in his own time. All i care about is what happens on the field and the man has proven to be a good HC. Your owner is in the process of making the Phins a joke on the field. What is the success rate of college HCs making it in the NFL? Now he about to make one the highest paid HC in the league, my god.

I couldnt give a **** that Rex has an active sex life with his wife in his own time. All i care about is what happens on the field and the man has proven to be a good HC. Your owner is in the process of making the Phins a joke on the field. What is the success rate of college HCs making it in the NFL? Now he about to make one the highest paid HC in the league, my god.
Filming your wife jerk off strangers with her feet constitutes an "active sex life?" :lol: Your team is an embarrassment. Consistently the least respected joke in maybe all of professional sports. Don't worry about anything Ross does, he won't be able to take that title away from you.

If you consider jacking off while strangers with big ratchet drivers screw all the possible orifices of your wife "an active sex life" then I pity your kids.

Hey, Ozzie Newsome who knew Rex better than everyone risked losing him as a DC by passing him by and hiring a ST coach from outside the organization to jump up 2 levels replacing Billick wasn't for the jets taking as big a risk, especially considering what Ozzie obviously knew and what we know now about Rex, his sexual perversions at home and insensitivities on the field, I don't know what is.

What is the success rate of college HCs making it in the NFL?

What is the success rate of ANY head coach making it in the NFL? It's a tough business. Can't blame our owner for shelling out his money on a highly touted HC. At least he won't make the fans pay for his decisions (see Meadowland stadium PSL's)

Back
Top Bottom