stfu! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

stfu!

Been saying they need to shut up for a year now. Not to mention it's obvious Sean Smith can't do anything without Vontae. Vontae gets hurt, hey..what do you know..Smith is cramping. I wish we would ****ing cut Sean Smith actually. If you have cramps..you have cramps..I've seen woman deal with cramps better than Sean Smith. You would've thought he was giving birth out there..at least ATTEMTP TO HIDE IT OR GET OFF THE FIELD.

wow... I think maybe you need to watch the game again, this time with your head outside of your ***.

The corner who was on them was Benny Sapp. He got torched, and Caroll got torched quite a bit. Reshad Jones sucked out there, got himself out of position, and took horrible angles.

End result of that is that we need a new nickel corner, and we need to start Clemons over Jones.

Isn't Jimmy Wilson our nickel now? I don't remember hearing his name, then again I chuckled and turned it off in the 4th.

to a freakin tight end at that...lol

He was cramping, and unable to sub out in time. Give me a break.

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

Isn't Jimmy Wilson our nickel now? I don't remember hearing his name, then again I chuckled and turned it off in the 4th.

Jimmy Wilson is our 5th corner lol. Sapp is the nickel.

I saw they brought Nate Jones in for a tryout.

Bring back Nate Jones and Will Allen....Carroll needs more time to learn the game.

I was screaming for Jimmy, there is no way he could have done worse the Nolan so you might as well see what you have at that point.

Sam Madison & Pat Surtain were tweeting last night during the game. They were appalled at the players cramping up. They talked about how they never cramped up because Coach Phillips made sure they were prepared :-)

Sean Smith allowed 0 catches by my count, I'll take that any day. Davis got beat a couple of times it was mainly on Bell, Sapp(****ing sucks dick), Jones not getting people lined up, and Carroll for sucking dick.
Which game were you watching? Smith got burned for deep and the TE was ruled down at the 1 yard line. I don't want to hear the excuse that he had cramps either because alot of players fake injuries after they got toasted to save face

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

Oh and we need to cut Carroll ASAP and bring back Will Allen, like I said before!

Which game were you watching? Smith got burned for deep and the TE was ruled down at the 1 yard line. I don't want to hear the excuse that he had cramps either because alot of players fake injuries after they got toasted to save face
Uggh, he was running like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man before and during the play not just after. Stop Typing with Hate filled Fingers, going to give you cramps. LoL
Chubbs

Back
Top Bottom