Stokes could be out of SF | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stokes could be out of SF

I'm a big UCLA fan and live out here on the West Coast. I also had Stokes as a fantasy WR last year in what was supposed to be his "breakout" year with Jerry Rice going to Joke-land. In other words, I've watched this guy a lot, and he's barely even an NFL caliber WR, much less a #2 option for a quality team. He also has on residual value as he can't return punts or kicks and does nothing else on special teams.

If Stokes is wearing a 'Fins uni next season I'm going to be very upset, but I can pretty much guarantee that that won't happen.

J.J. Stokes sucks. He was supposed to be the next big thing after Rice hung thrm up in San Francisco. He isn't even starting anymore. He is their third wideout now. The funny thing is T.O. wasn't given much of a shot when he first came up and now boom, th ebest WR in the game.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Sorry, I gave him too much credit. He's a perennial 500 yard receiver in a pass happy offense.

And in the last two years where its just been him and Terrell Owens with nobody else to take the passes away, he's gotten 585 and 332 yards.

Better than McKnight indeed. JJ Stokes couldn't get within 5 feet of J-Mac's jock strap.

First of all let me stress that this is the proper way to respond to a quote! Quote first then comment on quote. Anything else is unacceptable & Frankly, Bush League!!

Now...If Stokes is that bad he should be out of the nfl. Because McDrop is HORRIBLE!!! I wanted them to waive his fumbleing, drop everything, can't block, butt last year. & Ward can join him.
Sign two rookies in the draft & they'll do just as good as these two clowns at half the price. Oh Ya fiedler is a journeyman & will never be the leader of the Dolphins. They'll start sending in plays to Ricky before that happens! This is easily Fieds last season as a Dolphin!

Wdolfan, you may think it's bush league to not post the quote, but for some reason I can't ever get my puter to do it on this site. Every other site does it, but for some reaosn it doesn't work on here. Besides, if you don't know what your own quote said, do you really need to be writing them?

WR D. Ward is better than JJ Stokes IMO....

I can't believe Phinz fans are even flirting with the thought of bring him in....HE SUCKS!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

Phinstd & Hoff
Sorry guys, that's not what I meant at all. I was just ragging on one guy that comments first then puts the quote underneath it. Thats all.

You guys aren't interested in Price?

He's a second tier guy with first tier potential.

Not that I'm hoping you guys get him - I'm just surprised that he wasn't mentioned in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom