Study shows Miami Dolphins fans are among top 10 drunkest NFL fan bases | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Study shows Miami Dolphins fans are among top 10 drunkest NFL fan bases

My view is if you have followed this team for any length of time and don't drink heavily...you may need to see a shrink. 😂
Was shooting a film (re-shoots actually) the last few days. Many of the crew got hammered the last day (they thought they were finished) on call back. I thought they were Fin fans. :lol:

Kinda surprised since all areas except club level and suites get cut off at the end of halftime and when drinks are sold, only 2 per customer. Granted, it was 25 years ago, but when the Dolphins played at GB, beer sold throughout the game and you could buy as much beer as you could hold each time.

Not surprisingly, I was rear-ended by a drunk Packer fan after the game. It was a rental, so not a huge deal for me. I think GB being a small town has an effect, especially since the cop saw the guy was clearly drunk and just asked one of the passengers to drive everyone home, no DUI arrest or even ticket. The liability cases thrown their way in a big city would get those policies changed quickly.

Dolphins fans - End of 2023 rankings compared to other fanbases.

1st place - Selling Home Tickets to opposing fanbases

1st Place - in having their team embarrass them on Nationally Televised games - its the 14th time the Dolphins Fans have won this award.

1st Place - New award for this year, Fanbase that's waited the longest too see their team win a playoff game.

2nd Place Thophy for Delusional Expectations - nipped only by the Dallas Cowboys fans who, for the 34th year in a row win this award.

Dolphins fans - End of 2023 rankings compared to other fanbases.

1st place - Selling Home Tickets to opposing fanbases

1st Place - in having their team embarrass them on Nationally Televised games - its the 14th time the Dolphins Fans have won this award.

1st Place - New award for this year, Fanbase that's waited the longest too see their team win a playoff game.

2nd Place Thophy for Delusional Expectations - nipped only by the Dallas Cowboys fans who, for the 34th year in a row win this award.
I'd give us bronze for that last ones. Cowboys and Bills are always first and second.

Back
Top Bottom