Study shows Miami Dolphins fans are among top 10 drunkest NFL fan bases | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Study shows Miami Dolphins fans are among top 10 drunkest NFL fan bases

My view is if you have followed this team for any length of time and don't drink heavily...you may need to see a shrink. 😂

You know, I held my father in such high esteem because he had these detailed memories of all games he'd seen.

In Miami, in the 90's, we had this system of "park & ride" where you'd pay to take a bus that by-passed all crazy stadium traffic & left you right in front of Joe Robbie. In the bus, my father would get into conversations with all kinds of fans & my dad would blow them out of the water detailing great games. My pops never drank.

Me? So many memories have gone down with the ship of the countless brain cells I have decimated drinking due to the Miami Dolphins. It starts off as a normal we're just having a good day football Sunday to this team makes me want to slice my veins lets op for another coktail instead.

My buddy had to stop buying season tickets because he almost turned into a broke alcoholic. By the third quarter, he'd end up buying himself & fans tequila shots at Club Liv inside the stadium to turn another sh;tty performance into a celebration. He was spending an average of 6K a Sunday at the stadium.

If anything can be said of the Miami Dolphins, they will make you drink.

Was shooting a film (re-shoots actually) the last few days. Many of the crew got hammered the last day (they thought they were finished) on call back. I thought they were Fin fans. :lol:
That’s awesome! What kind of films do you do? I was in Suicide Squad 2 (they cut my scene in the prison and Red Notice (both filmed up here in Georgia)

Bud Light Beer GIF by ADWEEK

damn think if they did that back when @Bumpus still drank and i was a bachelor alcoholic, we could've sent the fins to the top baby!
We wouldn’t even have been on the chart.

I can see it now …

“Sorry, Miami fans. Your exclusion wasn’t meant in a disparaging way - It’s just that we didn’t find it fair to rank the professionals on the same list with these amateurs”

:UP:

That’s awesome! What kind of films do you do? I was in Suicide Squad 2 (they cut my scene in the prison and Red Notice (both filmed up here in Georgia)
You don't wanna know what kind of films he does these days. Music Vids I hear? Lol

Back in the day Junior was Clint Eastwoods stunt double I believe. Seriously.

Back
Top Bottom