Sullivan Singing his Catchy Tune (latest Herald Article) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sullivan Singing his Catchy Tune (latest Herald Article)

Muck said:
Sullivan is recognized around the league as one of if not the best receivers coach in the game.

It takes a lot of skill from a lot of places to get to the promise land. This is one place where we will have more than sufficient skill.

I agree...Sullivan will make a big difference in our recieving corp this year. Which has been a huge need for us....of course it would probably help to have a QB that is more than "servicable" too. Which is another topic of discussion all together.

juniorseau55 said:
Our Coaches have been getting praised too much apart from Sullivan. Bates is a conservative coordinator, Norv Turner made a difference in the first year however in the second year there were a lot of questionable calls. Norv isn't with us anymore however.
Yeah, he did have a lot of questionable calls but look at what he's doing with the Raiders. Makes me think that those questionable calls and Offensive gameplans were heavily filtered by Wanny. Which explains a whole lot about his decision to name Forester OC, he obviously wants an OC who's vocabulary consists of..."Yes Dave sounds like a good idea." etc...:(

Agua said:
Miami media isn't going to allow it. They're determined to get him out of here. These guys are going to look brilliant when the phins turn in 5-11 seasons over and over.

I hope the media keeps the pressure on the Fins.

Yeah, I agree, great article on Sullivan, I don't think it's just hype as it does back things up with facts -the receivers he has sent to the pro bowl and the success he has had in general with his receivers
Looking forward to seeing how he gets everything working, it sounds like not only will he have Boston back in the fold but that his presence will really benefit Chambers, too

Disnardo said:
Jr, I guess you made your mind up already in May. Seem to me, that you feel better, if you only see negative reports from the media concerning our team.

Gloom and Doom seems to be what other fans, can relate to, in order to backup their preditions....

Cheerup, its only May, and those coaches, Sullivan, in particular, which is one of the best WR coaches in the past decade, may take us to the SB...
Although, I think Sullivan will really help our WR's I am not ready to say we will go to the SB. I would really LOVE for that to happen, but a lot of things go into getting to the SB. The SB champion always seems to have two or three LUCKY plays that win them games during the year. I think any team that is in the AFC/NFC championships could win the whole thing. The teams are that competitive that they need some luck.

Lets just hope we get some luck down here!

VanDolPhan said:
Everyone focuses on what Sullivan can do for Boston. I would look to what Sullivan can do for Chambers.
I believe Sullivan will be able to help all of our WRs... :)

Well Chambers was always considered raw coming out and I don't believe our last WR's coach was doing a good job with him (or any of our receivers for that matter). Hopefully Sullivan can really bring out the best that Chambers has to offer.

Back
Top Bottom