Sun Life Stadium for the SB... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sun Life Stadium for the SB...

Did you read the Update remark underneath the main paragraph? I would like to punch that dude.

Did you read the Update remark underneath the main paragraph? I would like to punch that dude.
You and fans from every other team. Did a google to see if I could find some Bio in him, no luck. But sure are a lot of links to different team forums calling him out, lol.

As The Miami Herald reported first on Dec. 24th,the Dolphins have entered into an agreement with Sun Life Financial and will call the place Sun Life Stadium starting Wednesday. The name will apparently be in place for the playing of the Pro Bowl and Super Bowl in a few weeks.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...sun-life-stadium-comes-on-line-wednesday.html

I actually like the name. I am sick of the name changes constantly but understand the business side of this. More money by naming a stadium brings ticket costs down for the fans or allows for more money to be spent. Sun Life is not so bad and being locked in for 5 years is pretty good.

I do not like all the name changes, but i understand it is for the money.
To bad our ownership group cannot change the name of the stadium back to Joe Robbie and leave it. He brought the Fins, Shula, and SB trophy's to Miami. He also built the stadium...with his own money! How rare is that these days.
It will always be Joe Robbie stadium to me.

The Landshark name was always going to be just for one season. Ross was looking for a sponsor when he bought the team last year but could not find one he liked. So, he decided to go the Jimmy Buffett way and inject some south Florida celebrities. Buffett was not paying anything for the naming rights but the Dolphins did receive the updated Fins song and free Jimmy Buffett concerts. We all knew it was going to change to a real sponsor this year.

Sun Life doesn't seem to be a real bad name because "Sun" and Miami go hand in hand. Just feel good that there will be no name change for the next 5 years.

Yeah...his comment about Dan...obviously who knows nothing about the actual GAME.

Dan won plenty of 'big' games. Too bad he had **** around him on both sides of the ball for so many years.

Back
Top Bottom