Sun Life Stadium for the SB... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sun Life Stadium for the SB...

Definitely, it would have been awesome to revert back to Joe Robbie Stadium, but I like the name "Sun Life Stadium". It has a nice Floridian ring to it, and it's better that the word "Financial" is kept out of it.

What about that "fins to the left" song? Was that a one year thing too with the stadium name? Sun Life Stadium isn't a bad name. I guess it doesn't matter that the name changes. One year is too short IMO. But 5 years seems alright, especially with a decent name.

If you're going to sell rights to the stadiums, then they should be as 3 or 4 year lease agreements to avoid the crap we're going through with it right now.

i just want to punch the author in the head! what a d***! we should tear out all the luxury crap and build the seating closer to the field, then make the place echo like no other... i want to see teams cringe like they did at the orange bowl ala '85 bears

i have a good idea for a name JOE ROBBIE STADIUM, that has a nice ring to it

The constant name changes are totally ghey. But Sun Life sounds so much better than Landshark. That was the worst name in the stadium's existence in my opinion.

I still, and I will always, want our stadium to be called Joe Robbie Stadium.

A little "Canadian" content in south Florida...Eh!

Back
Top Bottom