Sun vs. Clippers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sun vs. Clippers

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
Suns dominated game 1. The Clippers need to slow down the tempo. The suns are hot and have all confidence in the world. Let see what Dunleavy adjustment do for the clippers. This series is a coin flip if the clippers play to thier potential.

series tied 1-1. What you think of that game bullseye

These two teams are setting the Nets on fire and I love watching it. Defense may win championships but offense is way more entertaining. Good to see the Clippers split. I'm pulling for them big time, especially considering the 3 Dukies they have on the roster (Brand, Ewing, and Maggette)!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
These two teams are setting the Nets on fire and I love watching it. Defense may win championships but offense is way more entertaining. Good to see the Clippers split. I'm pulling for them big time, especially considering the 3 Dukies they have on the roster (Brand, Ewing, and Maggette)!

Now you have cursed the Clippers by mentioning the Dukies...:lol: :lol:

Amars said:
series tied 1-1. What you think of that game bullseye
Maybe if we could have gotten a rebound, we would have had a chance...Good game planning, leave all 5 inside, and not worry about the Suns running, as long as you grab the board...

Amars said:
Clippers do have the hieght advantage.

Very true, and what poses bad for the Suns is the type of Height advantage. The Clipps have big guys that are also athletic, unlike the lumbering Shaq or Duncan height. I think, unless the Suns can shoot lights out, the Clippers will advance...

Suns need to make Kaman run every play, get him frustrated and in foul trouble...Brand is gonna do his thing, but if you get Kaman out of the lineup maybe we can get a few boards...If we would have limited them to half of the Offensive rebounds they got, we probly would have had a good shot at winning at the end...

Elton Brand is by far the series MVP as of now, and by the time it ends, he'll have his best ever stretch of 6-7 games. Phoenix cannot stop him without Amare, and the look pathetic trying to do so. I've been pulling for the Clippers since the season started since I've always liked that team, but one disagreement....they were not dominated in game 1. I feel like game 1 is a game they could've and should've won, but they made the necessary adjustments to steal homecourt in game 2. Sam Cassell is also playing amazing basketball right now, and Shaun Livingston off the bench has just been BRILLIANT (kid has one hell of a career ahead of him).

Eclipse in 6.

Vladimir Radmanovic is on another planet. He shot the clips back in. Suns getting alot of favorable calls.

Nash that dirty player. He tried to kick Livingston. HAHA RAJA needs a hug getting knock down by 95lb livingston.

Back
Top Bottom