Sun vs. Clippers | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sun vs. Clippers

can't even pretend to be a "real" fan of basketball, but i pull for the suns... i graduated from unlv and went there when marion was there. i dig nash too and they r kinda fun to watch. like i said i'm not even close to a real fan but i GOTTA pull for marion. that being said i can't see them beating dallas though they match up better against dallas than san antonio.....i think anyway. god i suck as a fan cept for the dolphins...the phins r my heart damnit :dolphins:

ladeback said:
can't even pretend to be a "real" fan of basketball, but i pull for the suns... i graduated from unlv and went there when marion was there. i dig nash too and they r kinda fun to watch. like i said i'm not even close to a real fan but i GOTTA pull for marion. that being said i can't see them beating dallas though they match up better against dallas than san antonio.....i think anyway. god i suck as a fan cept for the dolphins...the phins r my heart damnit :dolphins:

Yeah, the Suns/Mavs will be a good series.

As far as your sig, I know a black belt......ME:D

icephinfan said:
Yeah, the Suns/Mavs will be a good series.

As far as your sig, I know a black belt......ME:D

no ****? black belt in what? i am a brown belt in judo...can't seem to get to black belt though

Shaun Livingston is gonna be good, I was really scared that he would come into game 7 and make it his coming out party...I think the Clips should make him the starter next season, he will probly be an allstar in 1-2 years....

Back
Top Bottom