Sunday 8/01/04 TC Report-Morning Session | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday 8/01/04 TC Report-Morning Session

4Dfins said:
Sounds like the O didnt fare too well today. How would you compare the QB play today.

They were about even, I'd give the edge to AJ because he didn't turn it over, but Jay faced way more pressure.

SikOne said:
So how is Carey looking so far? I know its early, but is it possible he will be starting season opener?

Carey is looking alright, the whole o-line is bad right now though. I have predicted that he will start all along and I believe he will be your opening day starting RT.

Ohiophinphan said:
Despite all the off season talk, I've not seen you call Konrad's name either running or receiving. Darn!

Who's playing the two back-up FB roles with the second and third teams? What is the make-up of the second team Oline? Is Jerman starting at RG?

I appreciate your reports very much. I'm the kind who is always looking for personnel information especially back-ups. It makes figuring out the roster later on a bit easier. So with Pat and Sam sitting and Roundtree starting at the one corner, was Howard starting at the other or Poole? or even Banks?

Right now Moa is our primary and only backup now that they switched Morris to HB.

Yeah Howard was starting with Poole in as the third CB and Banks the 4th.

Dude said:
Good stuff!

You get my vote for Rookie Reporter of the year!

Were they practicing on the far field again?

Yeah it's kind of annoying, I need to buy some binoculars.

fin13 said:
What did you see AJ do, was he significantly better than Jay.

No he was not significantly better, he was slightly better.

Update: Afternoon Practice Cancelled

I just got word from my buddy who was supposed to attend that they canceled it again due to the weather. :mad:

Like the person up above i like fred russell i saw this guy perform in person hes no joke.(Iowa Penn state game) however i do like minor and i always thought he could do something given the chance but fred russell has the potential for big plays as so does travis. Just tellin ya keep your eyes on russell mabe not this year but in the future he'll do something. Take it from me Eric in PA

GO FInz and Penn STate

Roundtree plays great every preseason/training camp. And he is always like one of the last guys or two who is cut.

I gotta feeling its gonna happen again this year. I love this guy. Every July/August he plays his butt off but he never makes the team. I really hope the coaches find a spot for him. It's gonna be tough at his position.......but damn I feel for the guy.

Ohiophinphan said:
What is the make-up of the second team Oline? Is Jerman starting at RG?

German is starting at right guard right now, and the 2nd line would probably be Pape-Yates-Hadnot-Whitley-Carey/St.Clair. I think Carey will win the job by opening day.

great post

hey man that is a Terrific post i am inpressed, thats why this site is the best dam phin site period

Back
Top Bottom