Sunday Weather Forecast / Noise | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday Weather Forecast / Noise

British Blitz

Scout Team
Reaction score
High of 79 with a 20% of rain.

NO reason for half the stadium to be stood inside on the concourse watching on the screens!!

I dont want to see one single orange seat.

Take anything that ya can that can make a noise, stamp ya feet, whistle, boo... Get out ya aqua towels and wave 'em about

EVERYONE needs to be shouting and making JRS (yea, Im still livin' in the past!) one of the most hostile places on the planet come Sunday!!

Noise front expected to push through South Florida on Sunday bringing heavy noise and high noise. High temperatures will be up in the loud noisies. :lol:

Well Get That Joint Smokin'.lol Come Sunday!

High of 79 with a 20% of rain.

NO reason for half the stadium to be stood inside on the concourse watching on the screens!!

I dont want to see one single orange seat.

Take anything that ya can that can make a noise, stamp ya feet, whistle, boo... Get out ya aqua towels and wave 'em about

EVERYONE needs to be shouting and making JRS (yea, Im still livin' in the past!) one of the most hostile places on the planet come Sunday!!
Good luck not seeing alot of orange seats. There are alot of diehard fans, but there are also alot of fans that can't take the slightest elemental change in weather to root for their team

Everyone I know has tickets, I'm riding with 4 Dolphins fans and 1 Ravens fan, meeting up with 3 other Dolphins Fans, 3 more, and everyone else at the stadium wearing Aqua and Orange!!

it's going to be so loud! the Ravens have no idea what's about to happen.
Poor Cam - your offense isn't gonna hear your play calls.

The sad part about the tickets, are the scalpers. I had a friend look on stub hub and its just silly how much people want for them. I am so sick of people hoarding tickets, its stupid!

The sad part about the tickets, are the scalpers. I had a friend look on stub hub and its just silly how much people want for them. I am so sick of people hoarding tickets, its stupid!

It sucks. I ended up paying 190 dollars for two tickets that had face value of 44 dollars each.

Is That Really The Giveaway??????????they Should Give Away Blowhorns! So The Ravens Cant Hear S* I . T!

Is That Really The Giveaway??????????they Should Give Away Blowhorns! So The Ravens Cant Hear S* I . T!
Yes it is. I dont know if its going to be aqua, but they said theyre giving away towels.

I think they should throw them into the stands during 3rd down, because people in South Florida get noisy when teams do that

Back
Top Bottom