Sunday Weather Forecast / Noise | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday Weather Forecast / Noise

They're giving them away at the game when you enter

I hadn't heard they were giving away towels. You guys down there are going to have a blast. I'm sure it will be great to see on TV.

This is going to be so damn cool. That place is going to be rockin'!!!!!!!!!

The sad part about the tickets, are the scalpers. I had a friend look on stub hub and its just silly how much people want for them. I am so sick of people hoarding tickets, its stupid!

Price elsasticity of demand ! Once the game starts the scalpers lose their advantage. As the clock ticks you get the leverage litterally by the second.

I've gotten tix for PSU sold-out games for less than face valeu many times. Ca$h talks, and they wer goin gon eBay for 3X their facew as late as THE DAY BEFORE. If you're willing to miss the kick-off, you can really clean up.

High of 79 with a 20% of rain.

NO reason for half the stadium to be stood inside on the concourse watching on the screens!!

I dont want to see one single orange seat.

Take anything that ya can that can make a noise, stamp ya feet, whistle, boo... Get out ya aqua towels and wave 'em about

EVERYONE needs to be shouting and making JRS (yea, Im still livin' in the past!) one of the most hostile places on the planet come Sunday!!

There never should have been a name change.....

I think they should throw them into the stands during 3rd down, because people in South Florida get noisy when teams do that

Sad but very true. The Heat games are the best (worst) example of this. Kobe and Wade could be going at each other for 200 points each and the fans will be more excited for Bernie and the T Shirt patrol. Sometimes, they'll even put their cellphones down to try and get one.

Back
Top Bottom