Suns vs. Spurs | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suns vs. Spurs

Trust me. If Steve Kerr has seen footage of this incident, then the League Front Office has also.:wink:

As I have been saying for a few pages of posts, I seriously doubt ANY players get any suspensions from any of this. If even Horry gets a game, I will be surprised, and seriously disappointed....

Here is a clip of the incident where Duncan steps onto the floor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6Sq0uuaMHY

If the rule is about stepping onto the floor during an "altercation" then it depends on the league's definition of an altercation. This didn't appear to be one to me, but you never know what the league will do.

Am I the only one who thinks that if Amare gets suspended the tensions are really going to boil over, and make everything even more volatile...

That's a definite possibility, but the Suns are a pretty feisty team. I could see them just wanting to go out there and embarrass the Spurs on the court, rather than by retaliating or doing anything stupid.

They reacted well after Bell got tossed last year, different situation yes, but something to consider.

That's a definite possibility, but the Suns are a pretty feisty team. I could see them just wanting to go out there and embarrass the Spurs on the court, rather than by retaliating or doing anything stupid.

They reacted well after Bell got tossed last year, different situation yes, but something to consider.

Bell getting tossed and Amare getting tossed arent the same ballpark- they arent even the same sport....:shakeno:

If Amare gets tossed, I think I would be covering myself every time I was going into the lane if I were the Spurs....

Actually, I think from here on out, I might be covering up even if he doesnt get tossed.

Bell getting tossed and Amare getting tossed arent the same ballpark- they arent even the same sport....:shakeno:

If Amare gets tossed, I think I would be covering myself every time I was going into the lane if I were the Spurs....

Actually, I think from here on out, I might be covering up even if he doesnt get tossed.

Yeah, I'm lost...not even the same sport? Because Bell's was more of a Pro Wrestling move or what?

You know your team better than I do, but I don't see the Suns fighting back with hard fouls. They just want to win.

Yeah, I'm lost...not even the same sport? Because Bell's was more of a Pro Wrestling move or what?

You know your team better than I do, but I don't see the Suns fighting back with hard fouls. They just want to win.
The Suns seam to have a little more character than the Spurs so I agree with you that they would rather do it on the court.

:escape:

I agree, the Suns really are not a dirty team, but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire if you want to stay in the dog-fight. I could easily see some more physical fouls just to let the Spurs know they have their attention.

No I was referring to the fact that losing Amare is MUCH more severe than losing Raja:lol:

My concern would be more about if the Suns lose game 5 due to stupid suspension, how they would feel for game 6...Amare is a very passionate young, and slightly immature player, he isn't going to be happy if this happens....

Back
Top Bottom