Suns vs. Spurs | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suns vs. Spurs

Well when you guys starting saying "Whorry, ANALogy and Spurtz" you kinda lost any real momentum you might've had.

I'm here 'til the end Mr Maturity :wink:
You forgot Blowen', Sternie, and Stueypoops; but, I guess they all kinda fall under Spurtz.

No prob. People can question the championship all they want. I don't see San Antonio giving a damn.
"wo is me" again. :rolleyes2 I love how you read what you want to read in what I write. I thought I made it fairly clear that people question the season, not the spurs. That season wouldn't have been taken serious no matter who won it. I didn't even bother watching it after that. I actually can't tell you how the Suns did that season because they were just as guilty of what happened as anybody else.

[mod]Keep it civil. Comment on the post, not the poster. Personal attacks are not permitted in this forum[/mod]
"wo is me" again. :rolleyes2 I love how you read what you want to read in what I write. I thought I made it fairly clear that people question the season, not the spurs. That season wouldn't have been taken serious no matter who won it. I didn't even bother watching it after that. I actually can't tell you how the Suns did that season because they were just as guilty of what happened as anybody else.

You couldn't be further off with your woe is me BS. I feel bad for ya

Put on the ropes because one of the officials hit them with a chair...out of desperation because their golden boys were swaying.

Biting off our pride only because of a severe lack of it in yourselves. Any pride earned in you guys winning this series would be false, no doubt. I'm sure you'll take whatever you can get at this point.

:sosad:

You couldn't be further off with your woe is me BS. I feel bad for ya
Wow, seems I've struck a cord. Getting a little personal.

How does this look, assuming you can finish us off with a little help from your friends and then beat the Jazz and the eastern champs:
Spurs, 2007 NBA Champions*

Because those suspensions will ALWAYS come up when discussing this season, except when Spurs fans are talking amongst themselves. Actually, it will still come up, only you will talk about how you hate how it always comes up :sidelol:

Sadly for you, it would not be the same way if we manage to pull it off and beat the next two teams. In that case, it will be said that we overcame a tremendous hurdle, which would be true.

Ahhh ... off to the bar to begin celebrating our series win (in 6 games) over a very good team. I won't be back on here 'til Monday (I know this makes some of you sad), so until then may I just congratulate the Phoenix Suns on a valiant effort in their quest to unseat the eventual 2007 NBA Champions.

Good night, and God bless.

oh yeah,

GO SPURS GO!

Wow, seems I've struck a cord. Getting a little personal.

How does this look, assuming you can finish us off with a little help from your friends and then beat the Jazz and the eastern champs:
Spurs, 2007 NBA Champions*

Because those suspensions will ALWAYS come up when discussing this season, except when Spurs fans are talking amongst themselves. Actually, it will still come up, only you will talk about how you hate how it always comes up :sidelol:

Sadly for you, it would not be the same way if we manage to pull it off and beat the next two teams. In that case, it will be said that we overcame a tremendous hurdle, which would be true.

So to then go on and beat Utah and Detroit/Cleveland/NJ there would still be an asterisk b/c of the Suns who have never won a title in any season?

What makes you think the Suns are suddenly going to win it now?

So to then go on and beat Utah and Detroit/Cleveland/NJ there would still be an asterisk b/c of the Suns who have never won a title in any season?

What makes you think the Suns are suddenly going to win it now?
You keep pointing out the Suns not winning a title in any season. Only trick in that bag huh? It's cute that you keep living in the past. What's happened in past seasons doesn't bother me.

Here, I'll play along anyways. You are going for your second asterisk! You can brag to all your friends that you have more asterisks than any other team in the NBA! Now you have some ammo against Celtics and Lakers fans who also live in the past. Yes, they have way more titles, but they come nowhere near the Spurs in terms of asterisks if they win this season.

So, if we win, wish us luck in pursuit of our first ring. If you win the series, good luck in your pursuit of a second asterisk! That's sportsmanship, buddy! :hi5:

And what makes me think the Suns are gonna win? I think they are the better team (at least when the league doesn't interfere), just like you think the Spurs are a better team. Granted, we're both biased.

This what happen when you dont play D. Tim Duncan is probably the greatest PF that ever played. Him and Malone are interchangable 1 and 2. Suns have one more year to make a good run but they might lose some players this offseason.

Okay guys, I wanted to say one thing before this thread is over with.

I love all you guys as we are brothers in Dolphins football. We are competitive in every sport out there as evidenced in this thread. I do hope we kept it civil enough to enjoy the smack talk we had but at the same time I hope nothing was said that would make anyone think less of anyone else.

We'll all unite once September comes up as we prepare for Week 1 for our Dolphins.

I have respect for all of the guys in this thread. The pride and support we show our teams is second to none. You guys had a hell of a year and you should be proud.

Thanks for your time boys

Back
Top Bottom