Suns vs. Spurs | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suns vs. Spurs

You keep pointing out the Suns not winning a title in any season. Only trick in that bag huh? It's cute that you keep living in the past. What's happened in past seasons doesn't bother me.

Here, I'll play along anyways. You are going for your second asterisk! You can brag to all your friends that you have more asterisks than any other team in the NBA! Now you have some ammo against Celtics and Lakers fans who also live in the past. Yes, they have way more titles, but they come nowhere near the Spurs in terms of asterisks if they win this season.

So, if we win, wish us luck in pursuit of our first ring. If you win the series, good luck in your pursuit of a second asterisk! That's sportsmanship, buddy! :hi5:

And what makes me think the Suns are gonna win? I think they are the better team (at least when the league doesn't interfere), just like you think the Spurs are a better team. Granted, we're both biased.

Nothing else to say to you bro. You lost games 1, 3 and 6 fair and square. It doesn't matter now anyways. Have a good one Dude

Nothing else to say to you bro. You lost games 1, 3 and 6 fair and square. It doesn't matter now anyways. Have a good one Dude
lol, whatever. Game 5 was vital and it denied by a crap league. The series was over at that point and handed to your golden boys on a silver platter.

So, congrats on not having to earn it. :hi5:

A couple pics from each camp....

sunssucknt5-1.jpg

clear.gif

Ive only felt more depressed ater a seaon of sports ended surign the 93 finals...This really ****ing sucks, I would have taken 10 losing seasons from the Dolphins for a Suns title this year....I hate looking forward to next year, especially when it happens earlier than it should have...

Anyways, congrats Spurs fans...

Ive only felt more depressed ater a seaon of sports ended surign the 93 finals...This really ****ing sucks, I would have taken 10 losing seasons from the Dolphins for a Suns title this year....I hate looking forward to next year, especially when it happens earlier than it should have...

Anyways, congrats Spurs fans...

Thank God they lost.:lol:

Hell I love The Magic but I would never throw the Fins under the bus like that.:err:

I agree with the rest of the national media...This series is definately tainted.

Phoenix could've won Game 6 and then gone home and won Game 7 but they didn't b/c they arent as good.

But whatever helps you sleep at night man.

Good luck on your 6-10 season this year by the way

Okay,

Congrats to the Spurz.
Did the better team win? Not sure, but 90% of the time, the better team does win, so I will give the nod to the Spurz
Did the Suns get "Burned" (Sorry for the pun), absolutely. No matter how you spin it, taking a game away is not good even though the Suns still had a chance for redemption.
Did the Suns blow it- Yes again. They should probably have shown up last night, although, as I mentioned previously, Nash, Marrion and especially Tim Thomas were absolutely spent. It started to show when the Spurs pulled ahead. Can't have guys play an entire game, then try to do it again 48 hours later. Just cant do it this point of the season.

Once again congrats to the Spurs,
but I hope the Suns took enough out of you, and for the first time ever I am rooting for the UTAH JAZZZ....Or Chicago or even GULP Detroit to absolutely lay the woood to you...

Thank God they lost.:lol:

Hell I love The Magic but I would never throw the Fins under the bus like that.:err:

Hmmmm. not happy they lost, but I agree, I will take this loss if it means the Phins could/would win. Would never wish the Phins a losing season, no matter what....never

Screw the suspension, as lame as it was. The Spurs were the better team. Manu always rises to the occasion in huge games. Is there anyone more ballsy in big games than this guy?

People don't realize how good Parker is. By the end of his career, his stats will show him to be an all timer.

Duncan is well, Duncan. One of the greatest player in the history of the NBA. They will roll over the Jazz and then the Pistons. With a championship this year, they will rightfully go down as one of the greatest teams ever assembled.

Screw the suspension, as lame as it was. The Spurs were the better team. Manu always rises to the occasion in huge games. Is there anyone more ballsy in big games than this guy?

People don't realize how good Parker is. By the end of his career, his stats will show him to be an all timer.

Duncan is well, Duncan. One of the greatest player in the history of the NBA. They will roll over the Jazz and then the Pistons. With a championship this year, they will rightfully go down as one of the greatest teams ever assembled.

:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

The difference between the Spurs and any team in the NBA is Tim Duncan. He may not be a dominating force like Shaq but he dominates like him and will get his 4th ring this year. Duncan is my favorite player in the NBA hands down. Quiet, humble, unselfish, fundamental, basically everything you want your star player to be. He allows players like Parker and Ginobli to put on performances like they do and Duncan still has many years left in him, which is scary. If Duncan gets more rings then Shaq, he should be right up there in the discussion for most dominant player of this generation. With there being a chance that Shaq is close to finished (I said a chance Heat fans, don't flip, I didn't say he was done) Duncan has a chance to tie him with his 4th ring this year and maybe pull away in the next 4 years. Another notch on Tim Duncan's belt is he had the Lakers in a his way from winning a legitimate ring (the first one was a strike shortened season) like Jordan had the Pistons and the Spurs were the one's that dethroned the Lakers after they 3-peated. I can't say enough about Tim Duncan. He'll never be the face of the NBA in terms of jersey's and sneakers sold but the guy is serious and even though game 5 was clouded, the Spurs still showed a lot beating a very good Suns team. I wish they would have their chance to see the Mavs instead of the Jazz but the Jazz will play tough. Spurs in 6!

Back
Top Bottom