*** SUPER BOWL LI GAME THREAD - NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS vs ATLANTA FALCONS *** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** SUPER BOWL LI GAME THREAD - NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS vs ATLANTA FALCONS ***

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
382px-Super_Bowl_LI_logo.svg.png

320px-New_England_Patriots_logo.svg.png
vs
255px-Atlanta_Falcons_logo.svg.png

920x920.jpg

at nrg Stadium
Houston, Texas

TELEVISION
FoxSportsGoSuperBowl.jpg

NFL on FOX National Broadcast

Play-by-Play Analyst: Joe Buck
Color Commentator: Troy Aikman
Sideline Reporters: Erin Andrews, Chris Myers

List of International Broadcasters Here - check local listings in your country

Kickoff at 6:30 PM ET/5:30 PM CT

INJURY REPORT

bbrqgLJ.png

WEATHER

0XTvmGs.png

Areas of drizzle with scattered showers before 9am, then a chance of showers after 9am. Areas of fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
National Weather Service Houston/Galveston - forecast for nrg Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video

PERFORMING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM

Luke Bryan
[video=youtube;6l3ukWqRU4s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l3ukWqRU4s[/video]

HALFTIME SHOW PERFORMER

Lady Gaga
[video=youtube;pco91kroVgQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pco91kroVgQ[/video]

Hoping Atlanta beats the snot out of New England :up:

Last edited by a moderator:
This frigging sucks. I don't know if I want to watch this year. I think the Pats are going to destroy them and then we will have to endure the "greatest ever" being said over and over again about their legacy, Belichick, Brady, etc...

Mods, just for today, can we put this in the main Dolphins forum so it gets more "traction"?

I want the Patriots to lose so badly. I'm concerned the the Falcons center is playing with a broken fibula.

Sent from my LG-V520 using Tapatalk

This frigging sucks. I don't know if I want to watch this year. I think the Pats are going to destroy them and then we will have to endure the "greatest ever" being said over and over again about their legacy, Belichick, Brady, etc...

Then again, how sweet was "19-uh oh" :evilmod:

That turned out to be a pretty good day.

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

I want the Patriots to lose so badly. I'm concerned the the Falcons center is playing with a broken fibula.

Sent from my LG-V520 using Tapatalk

Reports yesterday were that he's fine. In fact, both teams injury reports are empty. (Lying about that brings the wrath of Goodell)

I haven't been this un-excited about a Super Bowl in a long time. NE doesn't blow people out in this game, but I have a feeling they kick Atlantas ass. Hope I'm wrong.

New England is going to win but maybe that means Brady and/or Belichek retires

I still can't believe Melty Ice is in the super bowl! I guess they finally managed to surround him with so much talent even he couldn't screw it up, well until today's loss.

I would love nothing more than for Atlanta to beat New England tonight. With that said, I doubt it happens. We have watched Bellichek and Brady for too long. They will want to take away Atlanta's weapons, but there are so many, they won't be able to take them all away. They will then just grind the clock out with long 7 to 8 minute drives with those quick 3 step drop passes for 3-4 yards each to nullify the pass rush and keep Atlanta's offense on the sideline. By the second half, Atlanta's D will be gassed because Atlanta's offense scores quickly allowing the Patriots to control the clock and Brady will take over from that point. Just my two cents, I have been trying to prepare these Falcon fans for what's coming, but they still believe they are smarter, faster, and better. Never underestimate the Hoodie. Two weeks is plenty of time to figure out Kyle Shanahan.

http://wreg.com/2017/02/04/security-takes-down-drone-flying-over-falcons-practice-facility/

Security takes down drone flying over Falcons practice facility

HOUSTON — There was an uninvited guest at the Atlanta Falcons’ practice Thursday: a drone.

The Falcons have been preparing for the Super Bowl at Rice University’s practice field, which is next to a residential area.

They have extra security between the field, which is surrounded by a fence and tall hedges, and the neighborhood, but security officials said nevertheless one of those neighbors decided to fly a drone while the team practiced, according to NFL.com.

Security grounded the drone, and it was only a “brief security heads-up.”

New England is going to win but maybe that means Brady and/or Belichek retires

Dont think Brady's leaving either way- he wants to play several more years, not sure what Belichek thoughts are. BB strikes me as the type one day will just find out he is retiring without the press being that tipped off on the decision.

http://wreg.com/2017/02/04/security-takes-down-drone-flying-over-falcons-practice-facility/

Security takes down drone flying over Falcons practice facility

HOUSTON — There was an uninvited guest at the Atlanta Falcons’ practice Thursday: a drone.

The Falcons have been preparing for the Super Bowl at Rice University’s practice field, which is next to a residential area.

They have extra security between the field, which is surrounded by a fence and tall hedges, and the neighborhood, but security officials said nevertheless one of those neighbors decided to fly a drone while the team practiced, according to NFL.com.

Security grounded the drone, and it was only a “brief security heads-up.”

Probably hired by the Pats. Sneaky, cheating bastards.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

I still can't believe Melty Ice is in the super bowl! I guess they finally managed to surround him with so much talent even he couldn't screw it up, well until today's loss.

Yeah and WV is in a constant state of orgasms for the last 2 weeks. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom