*SUPER THREAD* Gen0 "Glass Jaw" Smith out 6-10 weeks Mamma Said Knock You Out | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*SUPER THREAD* Gen0 "Glass Jaw" Smith out 6-10 weeks Mamma Said Knock You Out

Now watch Bryce Petty come in mid season and be Chad Pennigton 2.0

This is the Jetsiest story I've ever heard...

We all hate the Jets, but let's not celebrate their misfortune in this particular instance.

Practicing humility by taking the high road pleases the football Gods.

Karma is a real b!tch and I'd hate to see our promising season get derailed due to us rubbing it in.

079587D2-E572-47A4-BCFC-1F1E2FDB6CDC_zpsznur6w3k.jpg

I just read on this and had to fly over here to Finheaven.... LOL... the humor of the NY Jets has already started!!!

some Ik named LB taking out Geno Smith... lol. Geno, good ol' Vagina Jaw they call him!!!

you think Fitzpatrick is the Tanya Harding of the NFL though??? everywhere he goes he ends up starting for some odd injury reasons and such!!! LOL

or did good ol' Vagina Jaw just get fisted raw??? maybe if he knew how to handle the balls, this never would of happened!!! :tongue::tongue::tongue:

2015 New York Jets theme song:

[video=youtube;vimZj8HW0Kg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vimZj8HW0Kg[/video]

Geno Smith sucker punched, out for 6-10 weeks....

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

There was a fight this morning in the Jets locker room. Bowles said Smith got sucker punched in the fray by reserve linebacker IK Enemkpali, who has since been cut.

A clearly annoyed Bowles said Enemkpali punched Smith over a trivial matter.

"It was something very childish, something sixth-graders could've talked about," Bowles said. "It had no reason to happen. If they want to tell you what happened, they can tell you what happened. I told them I wouldn't say anything about it."

Asked if there were any festering issues between the two players, Bowles said, "Not to my knowledge. Obviously, it was a sudden thing."

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/13416881/geno-smith-new-york-jets-6-10-weeks-broken-jaw

Rumor is Smith had his finger in IK's face who then punched Smith. Who knows. But the fact that Smith will be out for the week 4 game in London and maybe comes back in week 12 vs us.

Seems IK had been looking to take out a QB. Just glad it wasn't Tannehill in a game.

CMJXchLWEAA3kxX.jpg:large

:idk:

I looked and didn't see one. Plus mine has Dolphins content in it which makes it better anyway. :brewskis:

I just saw this in the cafe on the TC showing Espn and thought that sucks. You knew they were going to give Geno every opportunity.

That said, in a fair competition, Petty runs away w/ it. Heaps is trash.

Further, I bet IK Enemkpali ends up in beefalo.

Gil Brandt chimes in on the release... :chuckle:

@Gil_Brandt 7m7 minutes ago
When Clint Longley sucker-punched Staubach, I traded him for the No. 2 pick in 1977 draft. We took some guy named @Tony_Dorsett.

Back
Top Bottom