*SUPER THREAD* Gen0 "Glass Jaw" Smith out 6-10 weeks Mamma Said Knock You Out | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*SUPER THREAD* Gen0 "Glass Jaw" Smith out 6-10 weeks Mamma Said Knock You Out

The Jets have the distinction of having a QB assaulted by a teammates fist and a teammates ass.

CaptJets-1.gif

captain-jet-gives-up-nfl-fan-gifs.gif

b5f6eeb4-2a93-4f81-a0b4-d44eb110eb3e_jets9.gif

Why was the punch thrown ? I haven't heard anything about it

absolutely unbelievable. so god damn frustrating.

Sorry bro. Bowles hit some tough news the last couple of weeks. Just seems like more an more stupid sh.. is happening around the league. As a Dolphins fan, I'm not going to gloat because you never know when the shoe is on the other foot. Maturity level of players is at an all time low.

Well I for one don't find it funny but come on, you're on a rivals' website you should know this by now lol. If Tannehill got his jaw broken by a team mate, theganggreen would be clowning on the Fins big time as well

I agree with you Jet fans would be doing the same thing if it happened to you guys and I'd say the same thing about them.

This is comical in a sad way.

About 20 mins after I heard this news I went out for a meal with my better half. About halfway through the meal I randomly burst out laughing- she of course said "wtf" and I had to explain "Geno Smith got knocked out by a teammate." I was having such a bad day but this has deeply amused me :lol:

We all hate the Jets, but let's not celebrate their misfortune in this particular instance.

Practicing humility by taking the high road pleases the football Gods.

Karma is a real b!tch and I'd hate to see our promising season get derailed due to us rubbing it in.

It makes no sense to think that b/c Smith gets his face punched out that anyone here has any influence with the karma gods.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

I agree with you Jet fans would be doing the same thing if it happened to you guys and I'd say the same thing about them.

This is comical in a sad way.

At least he wasn't knocked out by Brandon Marshall or Darrelle Revis. The LB that punched him, was he making the team?

It's also comical in a comical way.

I don't find it funny that a guy was knocked out and his career is in jeopardy now. I don't wish injury on anyone whether on my team or a team I hate.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

It makes no sense to think that b/c Smith gets his face punched out that anyone here has any influence with the karma gods.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

At least he wasn't knocked out by Brandon Marshall or Darrelle Revis. The LB that punched him, was he making the team?

if it was Marshall or revis I would have given up.

Ik was having a nice camp, likely to make the team.

How/why does the starting quarterback owe money to a nobody?

Make sense this does not.

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

I don't find it funny that a guy was knocked out and his career is in jeopardy now. I don't wish injury on anyone whether on my team or a team I hate.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

if it was Marshall or revis I would have given up.

Ik was having a nice camp, likely to make the team.

You being butthurt about it is also funny.

Back
Top Bottom