SuperBowl Matchup You Would Like To See | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SuperBowl Matchup You Would Like To See

ZachThomas76

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Outside of the obvious Indy/ NO matchup, what would you like? Myself, purely from what I think would be a very entertaining game SD/Philly.

i dont want to see new orleans or minn in it. i feel like those teams r the most overated teams in the nfl. i cnt stand them. also i hate dallas. i would like to see aaron rodgers in the superbowl so packers in the nfc, and in the afc as long as its not the jets or pats it dosent matter. i love peyton manning so wouldnt mind them, and cincy they have gone through alot this season, i feel it would be a good story if they somehow won it.

i hate brett favre so much and what would be better then seeing aaron rodgers hoist that lombardi trophy[ yes i no henne hoisting it but its not happening this year unfourtunatley]. brett favre wouldnt be able to sleep for months. it would be great and id enjoy every second of it.

ill say gb vs indy.

I can't stand Philly fans. Do you want those idiots coming to south florida by the truck load for super bowl week ? really ? do you ?

Saints fans are great, and that city after what they've been through deserves a SB.. So I say SD/NO

The Eagles and their fans can go to hell for all I care.

[youtube]2isksLw0jW8[/youtube]

I can't stand Philly fans.

Saints fans are great, and that city after what they've been through deserves a SB.. So I say SD/NO

[youtube]2isksLw0jW8[/youtube]

Every fan base has idiots. Im more interested in the actual quality of the game than the fanbase of said team. NO/SD would be quite a game as well.

Obviously you know very little about Eagles fans who live in that sh*thole town.

trust me, you don't want those turds invading south florida for the super bowl. They are the scourge of the earth

Oh I just noticed you live in Vancouver, so you don't care.. And you probably know very little about NFL fanbases living in Vancity.

Obviously you know very little about Eagles fans.

trust me, you don't want those turds invading south florida for the super bowl. They are the scourge of the earth

Oh I just noticed you live in Vancouver, so you don't care.. And you probably know very little about NFL fanbases living in Vancity.

again, I dont care. Ill take youre word they are douchebags, but so are fans of many teams. I love watching Desean Jackson and that Philly offense, and I dont live in Florida, so not really that big of a deal to me. I hate Favre, so NO would be the only other NFC team Id like to see make it. as to your comment about knowing very little about fanbases, again I fail to see what that has to do with the teams I want to see in the SB.

Give me Cincy and Green Bay.

Cincy for what they have gone through this season.

Green Bay just because I want them to send a big "F U" to Favre and Aaron Rodgers is probably my favorite QB to watch in the NFL right now.

Give me Cincy and Green Bay.

Cincy for what they have gone through this season.

Green Bay just because I want them to send a big "F U" to Favre and Aaron Rodgers is probably my favorite QB to watch in the NFL right now.
as i stated above, couldnt agree with u more. great minds think alike. **** favre.:thanks:

I now officially hate the Colts and see them as a chicken **** organization. If I were Peyton Manning, I would demand a trade.

So not them.

Chargers for sure. I wont root for the Jets or Cheatriots obviously. I hate the Bungles and now the Colts too. Yea, Im rooting for San Diego in the AFC.

NFC.....I hate the Cowboys. If Warner wasnt such a Jesus freak, Id root for him. Hate Favre.

I guess the Saints, Packers, or Cards.

Not the Patriots, Jets(if they make it), Eagles, Ravens(If they make it), Vikings(F Favre.) After that I don't really care. I root for the teams playing the teams I don't want to win it. Edit: forgot to mention the Cowboys. I detest that team.

I now officially hate the Colts and see them as a chicken **** organization. If I were Peyton Manning, I would demand a trade.

So not them.

Chargers for sure. I wont root for the Jets or Cheatriots obviously. I hate the Bungles and now the Colts too. Yea, Im rooting for San Diego in the AFC.

NFC.....I hate the Cowboys. If Warner wasnt such a Jesus freak, Id root for him. Hate Favre.

I guess the Saints, Packers, or Cards.
as much as u now hate the colts orginization, and i feel the same bc they handed the jets a win, i still love peyton. it wasnt peytons fault they lost, he wanted to be in and was rlly ticked off about it as it looked from his facial expressions.

i hope the colts win the superbowl bc i want peyton to get that 2nd ring. i feel that him being such a classy guy, and resembling our great dan marino the most, u cnt hate the guy. so if not us, let it be him, or aaron rodgers to make favre not be able to sleep for months, and possibly years.

Back
Top Bottom