SuperBowl Matchup You Would Like To See | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SuperBowl Matchup You Would Like To See

SD/PHI was my pick before the season and there's a legit chance they both will get byes.
very good chance of it happening. if that was ur call, nice call.

i would love to see a philly gb nfc championship game and a indy sd afc championship game. i feel that any of those 4 teams in the superbowl would be legit, and in my opinion those r the 4 best teams in the nfl now 1.ind 2.sd 3.phi 4.gb.

Obviously you know very little about Eagles fans who live in that sh*thole town.

trust me, you don't want those turds invading south florida for the super bowl. They are the scourge of the earth

Oh I just noticed you live in Vancouver, so you don't care.. And you probably know very little about NFL fanbases living in Vancity.

Figures they are all proud of Vick. Classless, disgusting organization. If it came down to them and New England I'd root for New England.

I'm going to stick with my preseason pick, min vs ne. I do not like the pats, but it would be cool yo see Brady vs favre, two of the greatest qbs to ever play. I might get bashed for this, but Im just being real.

Vikings vs Chargers
or
Eagles vs Chargers
or
Packers vs Chargers

I think the NFC is more wide open than the AFC. In the NFC I could see the Saints, Vikings, Eagles, Packers, or even the Cowboys making it. In the AFC I believe it's going to be either the Colts or Chargers.

I would probably go with SD, Phil as well. The teams that I really don't want to see make it are patsies, and jets. I also don't want to see minny because of Farve, and Dallas.

I'm going to stick with my preseason pick, min vs ne. I do not like the pats, but it would be cool yo see Brady vs favre, two of the greatest qbs to ever play. I might get bashed for this, but Im just being real.

actually in 2010 vikings are visiting NE in oct.

NFC championship
Philly vs GB[[upsetting lord farquard]

AFC Championship
SD vs NE

brady is the product of a system, not a great qb... if it weren't for the system cassle would have fallen on his face... as for farve, interception machine... most overhyped player since namath... no v. sd is the show i want to see

again, I dont care. Ill take youre word they are douchebags, but so are fans of many teams. I love watching Desean Jackson and that Philly offense, and I dont live in Florida, so not really that big of a deal to me. I hate Favre, so NO would be the only other NFC team Id like to see make it. as to your comment about knowing very little about fanbases, again I fail to see what that has to do with the teams I want to see in the SB.

don't take offense to that dude - his thing is talking down to nearly everybody on this site b/c he knows everything and you know nothing. it never gets old. :rolleyes2:

i'd like to see NO vs NE myself, just because i like seeing the patsies lose super bowls and NO deserves a ring. it's hard for me not to root for the saints - i like everything about that team - from top to bottom.

Back
Top Bottom