SuperBowl Matchup You Would Like To See | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SuperBowl Matchup You Would Like To See

farve sucks donkey nuts and the viqueens are one and done (unless, by some miracle they play the cards)... playoffs are pretty simple to figure out once the teams and matchups are decided... like i said viqueens are one and done farve looks human again, the D is a shell of its former self and peterson is overrated... nobody matches up well with the eagles O, but the D leaves something to be desired... the saints are the most complete team in the nfc, but look worn out... cards are playing well above their tallent level, but i can't see it continuing into the playoffs... cowgirls are spastic at best, but should last through their first game depending on the matchup... green gay is looking impressive in all facets of the game right now and will be tough come playoff time... the afc is tough to figure right now, because not only the matchups are up in the air, but the wild cards have not been decided... patsies are a joke, looks like one and done... bungles are near impossible to figure out, they play good then fall on their face against teams they should beat handily, one playoff win may be possible but not likely... colts are one demension and a pile of crap afc championship may be possible, but not a superbowl title... chargers are a monster plain and simple, i can't see any team matching up with them unless the saints wake up, but i still see a championship in their future...

Bengals vs Eagles

Yeah, I said it, the Bengals. I think they'll get hot down the stretch and win tough games. They have a good defense, a great running game, a franchise QB, and a star WR. What more can you ask for?

Arizona - Cincinnati.

Two perennial losers playing for a Super Bowl? Sign me up.

I Want To See The Cardinals Win What Was There's Last Year. the Refs F'd Them Bad That Game.

Upset spl with 2 dead teams

AFC championship - NE vs Jets at Foxboro
NFC championship - GB vs Eagles

every media network will be pissed

I would like San Diego and New Orleans

high powered, lots of offense, and 2 teams who never won anything... also i remember when LT was drafted by SD and someone asked him how he felt going to the worst team in the league in the Chargers then, and he said he liked it, he wanted to help make them a superbowl champion from the bottom... and it would be great if that happened

Back
Top Bottom