suprising poll | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

suprising poll

If it is the poll I am thinking it says that the general population thinks that Sage would win the QB battle if given the equal chance.

Is that the poll you meant Dreadlocka?

Oboy said:
If it is the poll I am thinking it says that the general population thinks that Sage would win the QB battle if given the equal chance.

Is that the poll you meant Dreadlocka?

Yeah sorry. Almost 46+%
The link does not work??? Works when I try it. Anyway its the same link that goes to the Seau says dumb shi* article.

Yes, when I try the link I get a "THE PAGE YOU REQUESTED COULD NOT BE FOUND" reply from the sunsentinel.

Back to the subject, really interesting the perception of the fans huh?

Wonder if Wanny sees the paper?

Yea, it asks 'if given equal opportunity, which QB would you like to see start' and Sage is clearly leading the pack. I voted for him as well :)

I dont understand WHY people think that! If he could he would. He is rumored to have a strong arm but that and a quarter will get you a cup of coffee. The most important aspect of a good qb is his head not his arm. I voted for AJ. Perhaps wishful thinking for us, AJ and Rick. Hate to waste another pick.

Then explain why he looks great in preseason? He looked pretty good coming in that game last year and kept us from being shut out? What reporter puts his rep (and press pass) on the line calling for the 3rd stringer to start?

Hell, all I'm asking for is a chance for him to show us he can or can't. He looks good, has the best arm and yet stand around all day. Come on, let him get a series in.

That's hillarious. :roflmao: Sage??? :shakeno:

You guys must be highly medicated if you think he could do better than Fiedler or Feeley. No chance in hell he would be able to lead this offense as the starting QB IMO...

He's third string for a reason, the reason being he's not good enough to be a #2. If he was good enough, Dave would give him more opportunity to battle for the position. How, if he can't beat out the #2, is he ever going to start??

Not happening. :shakeno:

PHINZ RULE!!!! :fire:

BLITZKRIEG said:

You guys must be highly medicated if you think he could do better than Fiedler or Feeley. No chance in hell he would be able to lead this offense as the starting QB IMO...

He's third string for a reason, the reason being he's not good enough to be a #2. If he was good enough, Dave would give him more opportunity to battle for the position. How, if he can't beat out the #2, is he ever going to start??

Thank you!!!! Does anyone truly think that we would have given up a second round pick in the HOPE that the new guy can be a starter if we had one on our roster NOW??? Also he could not beat out
Jay
Griese
and LUCAS
I mean cmon LUCAS???
He is not even in the league now. Just say :shakeno: to Sage (and rosemary)

bigmiamifan said:
Then explain why he looks great in preseason? He looked pretty good coming in that game last year and kept us from being shut out? What reporter puts his rep (and press pass) on the line calling for the 3rd stringer to start?

Hell, all I'm asking for is a chance for him to show us he can or can't. He looks good, has the best arm and yet stand around all day. Come on, let him get a series in.

A lot of people can look good in the preseason... especially when they are playing other 3rd stringers. A guy that is been a 3rd string qb as long as sage, does not have the ability to start, if he did, he would have shown signs of real greatness.... his ability would have forced the coaches to give him a shot.

Well if that is the case, then AJ was not good enough to be #2 on Phili, which makes Detmer better than AJ, so we might as well trade a #1 for Detmer, and make him the starter.

Really, from what I read Sage has a good arm, just a slow decision maker...and they never work out...ala Scott Mitchell, Ryan Leaf, etc. Anyway, I don't think the #3 QB is necessarily worse than the #2 potential wise. I think AJ wins the job, and does well. I think Fiedler is a great backup. If Fiedler wins the job, then he will be hurt by game 6, and AJ will be in. Either way AJ finishes the season.

BLITZKRIEG said:

Psst...I'll let you in on a little secret....Feeley was the third string QB in Philly just a few months ago....Is Detmer, the guy that Feeley couldn't beat out, any better than what was here already? I don't really think so....so what makes us think that Feeley will be the answer and that Sage couldn't beat him out?

Back
Top Bottom