Surprise, Surprise, Surprise! Cote Picks Dolphins! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise! Cote Picks Dolphins!

JBroncos said:
i love a realistic fan.

Look in the mirror. I think the Broncos are over rated. QB is average, D-line is questionable and have some young unproven starters in the secondary.

Snake lips, er Shanahan isn't such a great coach either. Just ask Al Davis :D

fishfan34 said:
In a shocker, Greg Cote actually picks the Fish to beat the Donkeys this weekend. He says, and I quote "Denver isn't very good; forget that 4-0 preseason." He's still a turd imo, but, i'm pretty surprised the picked the Fish!

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/12597754.htm

Oh, my achin' back. That is the kiss of death for sure. Call me Eeyore, but anytime this type of local media picks for the Dolphins, hedge your bets. :goof:

nyjunc said:
If you guys are even a 6 win team this is a game you should win. Denver is not great and you are at home in September so let's hold the reservations for detroit if you do what you should and win on Sunday.
I dont care how many wins the Jets or the Broncos get this year as long as we beat you!:fire:

ch19079 said:
i dont think they "cause" the stands to be empty, but maybe the stands being empty, shows alot of people share his opinion. :shakeno:

And how many super bowls have your franchise won? Have you ever had a string of 27 years without a losing season? DIdnt think so, and until you have ANY firing power, SHHHHHHH !!!

If you guys are even a 6 win team this is a game you should win. Denver is not great and you are at home in September so let's hold the reservations for detroit if you do what you should and win on Sunday.
So if we win, it doesn't mean anything? But the whole world is picking Denver, and Denver was a playoff team. Yet a win would mean nothing, when folks have us at 2-14. mmmkay :sleep:

lol, Al Davis. The same Al Davis who fires a coach in the beginging of season and still owes money from the contract. There is no love lost between the two, they depise eath other.

You're entitled to your opinion of the Broncos but when the smoke clears you can always rethink your observations.. :)

jlfin said:
Look in the mirror. I think the Broncos are over rated. QB is average, D-line is questionable and have some young unproven starters in the secondary.

Snake lips, er Shanahan isn't such a great coach either. Just ask Al Davis :D

ch19079 said:
i wish i was a member, then i could read it. :cry:

It free to join, all you need to do is leave an e-mail address and Password...

G-Force said:
I dont care how many wins the Jets or the Broncos get this year as long as we beat you!:fire:

Don't get your hopes up about beating us.

nyjunc said:
As a fan you should get your hopes up on beating evryone.You guys don't impress me at all anyway.

Originally Posted by NYJUNC

Oh Please, the Jets are going to be grounded on September 18...

HULKFish said:
Oh Please, the Jets are going to be grounded on September 18...

:lol: :lol:

That one could be as ugly as last year's trip to the meadowlands.

JBroncos said:
lol, Al Davis. The same Al Davis who fires a coach in the beginging of season and still owes money from the contract. There is no love lost between the two, they depise eath other.

You're entitled to your opinion of the Broncos but when the smoke clears you can always rethink your observations.. :)

What smoke? Apparently you think the Fins are a crappy team, so if the Broncos do win, what does it prove?

I will remind you, however, that the Fins this season are a lot closer in talent to the Fins teams from 2-5 years ago when they were routinely having 9 to 11 win seasons. Last season was an aberrancy due to RW sudden retirement( no credible backup), injuries to the interior D-line and a young, inexperienced O-line.
I don't know if they are playoff caliber , but they are significantly better than most in the media give them credit for. If you think the Broncos will come to So. Fla and win by playing an average game, you are mistaken. If your players come in over confident they will get their butts kicked. Trust me, Saban is a good coach and he will have some wrinkles in both the offense and defense. Plummer and co. better be prepared for anything.

ch19079 said:
i dont think they "cause" the stands to be empty, but maybe the stands being empty, shows alot of people share his opinion. :shakeno:

Exactly........ which is why they "cause" the stands to be empty. If not so many people would think that way maybe the stands would fill up. Which is sad as it is that we have so many fair weather fans. Your favorite team should be your favorite team whether they win or lose, and you should support them reguardless

outlawd2u said:
Exactly........ which is why they "cause" the stands to be empty. If not so many people would think that way maybe the stands would fill up. Which is sad as it is that we have so many fair weather fans. Your favorite team should be your favorite team whether they win or lose, and you should support them reguardless
Could'nt say it better myself.

Back
Top Bottom