Swope wouldnt mind reunion with Tanny.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Swope wouldnt mind reunion with Tanny..

+Swope basically means -Bess.

Jennings and Hartline are just more of the same. We need a HOME RUN guy. An "X", a 1 guy.

I happen to like Bess and I hope he stays. He is one of a select few guys on this team that has earned his pay the last 5 years.

Absolutely would not mind bringing swope down late in the draft

I'm really curious about this as well. Is Swope Better than Bess? If so in what way?

Swope has the two things you can't teach. HEART and Passion for the game. Those two combos alone make him a heck of a prospect. This kids gonna come in with a huge chip on his shoulder for being a late rnd draft choice and prove a lot of people wrong.

Some of you are saying...sure,get him with our 3b pick or 4th rd pick...to hell with that,i say trade down in the 1st,acquire a third 2nd rd pick,and draft Ryan Swope with one of our 2nd rd picks. Even if doing so is overdrafting him,oh well,at least we made sure we got him,and that gives RT17 not only a friend,but a weapon he's familiar with,and who's familiar with him. That my fellow Dolphins fans is a step in making our offense and team as a whole better..and isn't that what we all want for our favorite pro football team?!!

I'm really curious about this as well. Is Swope Better than Bess? If so in what way?

faster, quicker, can get downfield and score. prob deeper/trickier route tree.

But the intangibles here are off the charts. He knows the system, he knows our Qb intimately, he is more a clutch reciever IMO.

All that said, I still like Bess. The value of having Bess was spectacular.

Bess advantage is PR.

Six of one half a dozen of another, Swope will get better though. Smart, tough, effective player. I would want Bess and Swope on my roster.

Some of you are saying...sure,get him with our 3b pick or 4th rd pick...to hell with that,i say trade down in the 1st,acquire a third 2nd rd pick,and draft Ryan Swope with one of our 2nd rd picks. Even if doing so is overdrafting him,oh well,at least we made sure we got him,and that gives RT17 not only a friend,but a weapon he's familiar with,and who's familiar with him. That my fellow Dolphins fans is a step in making our offense and team as a whole better..and isn't that what we all want for our favorite pro football team?!!

I get what your saying completely. The thing that has been out there in articles is what if we get our WR in FA? Matthews is already our #3. I dont care what anyone says. Hartline, if he is resigned, we really only need to look to upgrade #4 and Swope is a guy who can make that happen quickly.

We have Binns and people think Fuller is done but I wouldnt read into that too much. They will bring him along on PS and one day suddenly there he is. There is a much bigger picture here than people give credit for.

thats why TE is very important.

I get what your saying completely. The thing that has been out there in articles is what if we get our WR in FA? Matthews is already our #3. I dont care what anyone says. Hartline, if he is resigned, we really only need to look to upgrade #4 and Swope is a guy who can make that happen quickly.

We have Binns and people think Fuller is done but I wouldnt read into that too much. They will bring him along on PS and one day suddenly there he is. There is a much bigger picture here than people give credit for.

thats why TE is very important.
I agree,a TE,or let me say acquiring a stud TE is very important,and i understand the rest of your post here. But in regards to Swope,he has produced stud numbers with Tannehill,and even in a system that didn't really suit him,he produced strong numbers this past season with Johnny Football at QB. He had a strong Senior Bowl and if he has a strong combine today,he may not make it out of the 2nd rd come draft time. That's why i said get him in the 2nd rd,because i expect him to get drafted in that rd,and i want it to be us who drafts him. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Ryan Tannehill has said something to Sherman,Philbin,&Ireland about trying to bring Swope to Miami.

Back
Top Bottom