Tag and Trade thought. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tag and Trade thought.

Wish Moore the best and hope he lands a starting gig and a healthy paycheck...then collect the compensatory pick in next year's draft. No fuss, no muss, no risk

With no bargaining power whatsoever, what do you think the Browns would even give us? Even if he wasn't a FA we would get a 4th at best. Could you imagine the forum if Ireland took this chance?

I'm pretty sure you can't get the cap space back by trading a tagged player. Unless the new CBA changed something, you'd be buying a draft pick with cap space basically.

this idea might literally be the dumbest thing I've ever read on FH, and that's saying a lot.

Tagging Matt Moore be trade him to the browns? Possibility?

No shot BUT given all the rumored interest in Sean Smith I would consider a tag and trade on him. Why not? We have the cap room.

Wish Moore the best and hope he lands a starting gig and a healthy paycheck...then collect the compensatory pick in next year's draft. No fuss, no muss, no risk

with the money we have in cap room getting a comp pick will be pretty hard that is much of significance

Back
Top Bottom