Tailgate party | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tailgate party

Would you like to meet up with other members to attend a DOLPHINS game together?

• Yes

Votes: 30 96.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
so is that saying.............

you're a non-sociable type of guy?
clear.gif

FINALLY,SOME DOLPHINS FANS

I LIVE ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY IN SAN JOSE CALIFORNIA. I'VE GONE TO ABOUT SIX DOLPHINS GAMES. ONE WAS AGAINST THE FORTY NINERS (NOT INCLUDING THE GAME IM GOING TO THIS YEAR) AND FIVE CONSECUTIVE YEARS AGAINST THE RAIDERS AND THEIR CRAZY, DRUNK, ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A FIGHT FANS. MY BROTHER AND I ARE PLANNING TO GO DOWN TO MIAMI AND CHECK OUT A DOLPHIN GAME, AND A COUPLE OF CLUBS, FOR NEXT SEASON. SINCE THE DOLPHINS ALWAYS KICK BUTT IN SEPTEMBER, THATS PROBABLY MORE THAN LIKELY THE TIME WE WILL GO. I CANT WAIT TO FINALLY BE PART OF THE MAJORITY OF FANS. HOPEFULLY WE PICK THE GAME ALL OF YOU ARE PLANNING TO TAILGATE AT.

I made it!

Ok, so now how do I put my picture up?

I live about 30 minutes north of JRS. Season ticket holder for 4 years now and a TAILGATING FOOL!!!

dolfan06 has been telling me about this site and it seems pretty cool! Now I just have to figure out how to use all this stuff.......

let me know of you all come down for a game or if you need any info. I'm at every home game....I've only missed 1 in 4 years....

I am posting so our new friends will be aware of our future tailgate party. If you are interested in going, vote and speak your mind. :)

COUNT ME IN TOO!

I'm a Dolfan from Delaware. Im making plans on going to two Fin games in Miami for next season (Sept. and Oct. probably). FINHEAVEN and FANS, if you do plan on setting this up, try to stay away from Nov. I'm going to the islands for two weeks that month and would really like to meet my fellow Fin fans and party with everyone.

this won't be until next year!

but when the new schedule comes out we'll vote on it! should be alot of people from this board there! :D

The schedule is usually released around mid-April and we can take a vote on it then. Group tickets will go on sale before mid-July. :) I'm keeping track of all the yeses. :D

yes

count me in i would have to knwo way in advance though i live in pa!!!

Back
Top Bottom