Tailgate party | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tailgate party

Would you like to meet up with other members to attend a DOLPHINS game together?

• Yes

Votes: 30 96.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
I would love to go

and meet all you folks!!I would also have to know in advance so I can plan something.I am going to have to be at the stadium at 8:00 in the morning just to meet all the tailgaters from here and another message board I frequent.Just thinking about it gives me butterflies............;)

I'm IN!

I have only had the pleasure of seeing one Dolphins game, which happened to be in Miami! =) Which also happened to be Marino's last home game! =) I never did make it to a game in Indy, maybe cause my mom would have had to foot the bill for that (I'm just turning 18 on the 22nd.) I'm in for the tailgate party, I'll easily drop whatever I'm doing (college, big deal, heh) to come. If that is only my 2nd Dolphins game (in Miami again, lucky me!) then it's gonna be a damn good one!

:monkey: San Fran, you're NEXT!

get me to a fins game

when u've all collected enough for flynn11 to go, can u start saving for me and is anyone coming by my way on route, i could do with a lift too.:D :goof: :cool: :goof: :D

plane

what about that plane that landed on the florida coast , d,ya think i could borrow it and how long does it take to paddle all that way anyway

bing

now thats a great idea.

actually florida is my dream place the day i can afford to be there thats where i'm heading

Re: get me to a fins game

Originally posted by flipper
when u've all collected enough for flynn11 to go, can u start saving for me and is anyone coming by my way on route, i could do with a lift too.:D :goof: :cool: :goof: :D

I still don't know if I can make it but I will try and save some money from my tax return...and then as far as transportation goes..I'll either take a bus or train down to Florida :D I'm not flying!!! :eek:
clear.gif

flyin11

I do plan on going to miami so if you need a ride i might be able to help out. I come out of iowa so i will be near there. Maybe we could work it out some how.

And for the rest of you. I would like to go sometime in Nov. or Dec. I would love to take a break from the cold in Iowa.

That's something to think about dolfan13..Thanks :D What type of music you listen to :confused:

music

I can listen to everything but mostly dance music. But I like all kinds of music from disco to classic rock to 80's. Only thing is no country

whats this!

why is everybody down on country, it was around before these head bangin, guitar smashing geniuses! :D

Back
Top Bottom