Tannehill already being phased out? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill already being phased out?

Wow, and McMillan's been phased out too. I wonder how they knew he'd get injured that night...or maybe they rearranged post injury.

Does anybody really give two ****s where jerseys are placed in a store? Cutler is the qb this season, it makes sense to have his jersey up already.

Yup. Tho idk why anyone would buy a the jersey of a one year rental. What price are they in $? Must be a lot

Yup. Tho idk why anyone would buy a the jersey of a one year rental. What price are they in $? Must be a lot

Some guys have to have one of everything as evidenced by the qb jersey collection tweet that was floating around last week, lol. And then there's the fans that hate Tannehill and the ones that have to have the latest.

MXOmr09.gif

If Tannehill doesn't get the surgery to fix his torn ligament, I can definitely see a scenario where he's released next season. And to be honest he's got himself to blame, if that indeed happens.

total over reaction by a bunch of people who live on twitter

its obviously the wall of starters​

Armando busted tweeted Ryan's having the surgery....finally. Still need to draft a QB next yr.

It's a STORE. Their job is to stock and merchandise that moves.

People are buying jerseys of people who are playing now unless they are retired HOF players.

Shelf space is premium - it isn't a museum so don't read into it.

What moron would go buy a Cutler jersey ? He just signed with the team for one year out of retirement. as far as I'm concerned Tannehill is the quarterback . He's getting the surgery done and he will be ready to go next year. If Cutler has an amazing year then there will be an issue maybe , depending if he wants to stay unretired.

If the Dolphins don't want Tannehill as they're starting QB next year when he's healthy he probably will want to go to another team anyway and Cutler may retire and the dolphins will be screwed all the way around for all we know . But I do know I'm not running out to buy a Cutler jersey Lol he hasn't earned nothing with this team who would buy his jersey or who would want it at this point .

Back
Top Bottom