Tannehill doesnt need a nickname!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill doesnt need a nickname!!!

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Football isn't cute. It's a man's game.

I don't get the obsession with trying to come up with cute names for players.

i have to admit the nickname threads are more annoying than the possible trade threads IMO, but to each their own

Fail Mr.Kent I did to you : (....Inner yoda

That being said Flyin Ryan ****s on Matty Ice...And that was my main goal. To come up with a better QB nick name than that idiot Matt Ryan

Hmmm....New nick name, Matt Ryan stupid Tannehill??? Haaaa

I'll admit nicknaming seems a bit juvenile to me, but who am I to tell someone else how to enjoy football?

Of course he doesn't need a nickname. But some people feel like he has to have one so that they can say it way too much.

They spend so much time drumming up some dumb nickname that won't ever catch on when they should spend their time trying to learn the actual game.

Totally agree. Did Dan have a nickname? Did Bob have one? Czonka, Kiick, Jason Taylor, Zach Thomas to name a few? Why is this so important? What's wrong with "Ryan Tannehill”?

In before the first poster that thinks this is where they submit their awesome nickname ideas!

Totally agree. Did Dan have a nickname? Did Bob have one? Czonka, Kiick, Jason Taylor, Zach Thomas to name a few? Why is this so important? What's wrong with "Ryan Tannehill”?
well i did refer to jason taylor as the south beach strangler for years, and zack thomas was fred flintstone because i thought he looked like him.
I guess tanny nickname would have to be daniel toshtosh.jpg

Damn right. The forum has been brutal lately with these embarrassing nickname threads. The social awkwardness and fundamental lameness on display by some of these nickname obsessed posters just makes me cringe.

Remember the "what should Chad Henne's nickname be" threads? Sadly, it's prob the same idiots that started those threads.

Back
Top Bottom