Tannehill doesnt need a nickname!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill doesnt need a nickname!!!

this might help[video=youtube;sZywE0AT1qY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZywE0AT1qY[/video]

Drew Brees
Tom Brady
Peyton Manning
ELi Manning
Ben Roth

All great QB's in this league, all have won Superbowls and no Nickname!

Ryan Tannehill sounds good to me!

John Gruden drives me insane with giving every one nicknames and obsesses over them. I remember the first game with Payton Manning calling him the sheriff and he still does it to this day. drives me insane i hate him as a commentator.

Drew Brees
Tom Brady
Peyton Manning
ELi Manning
Ben Roth

All great QB's in this league, all have won Superbowls and no Nickname!

Ryan Tannehill sounds good to me!
have you forgotten 'cool brees', "tom terrific" "the sherriff", "ecry" and " big ben" The thing is all these names were given by the media. Not fans dreaming up stuff on a website. If tannehill can make more plays and get soem highlights so they have to talk about him, he will prolly pick up a name to.

Tanne-chill! Thank you. (all rights reserved)
I'll sue you. I came up with that one.:chuckle: But I agree that these threads about coming up with a nickname are fruity. Let Boomer come up with a nickname or just let it happen naturally. Or just call him "Tanne-thrill"

2 thousand threads about tannys nickname... yep its the bye week. It's about time you all quit argueing over this stupid stuff and concentrate on something usefull...... like hating the new york jets.

The nickname from the past that still makes me laugh.

WILDPAT! Good ole Pat White and his bandwagon here on FH was a memorable time.

have you forgotten 'cool brees', "tom terrific" "the sherriff", "ecry" and " big ben" The thing is all these names were given by the media. Not fans dreaming up stuff on a website. If tannehill can make more plays and get some highlights so they have to talk about him, he will prolly pick up a name to.
In fact a local sport analyst in Mexico is calling Ryan "El chico maravilla de Miami" that means "Miami's wonder boy"...

Back
Top Bottom