Tannehill in NJ today | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill in NJ today

Met him today. Really great guy!! Got to talk to him for a bit. Very down to earth.

if i seen Vick on the street i would probably try to beat him with a bat. Guy is a waste of a human being IMO.
Suurrreeeee.......

InternetToughGuy-1.gif

I was also there with my son and nephew and have to repeat what everyone else said what great people him and his wife are - they talked to everyone that came up to get something signed and I also had a photo opp with him and my 9 yr old son .. Have to say there were a lot of Fins Fans there Great support Guys and Girls

lets see some pics then guys... its nice to have a QB fans actually want to meet :p

its a free signing?

Modes....
Please nominate this post as the funniest of the year so far..
I laughed so hard when I read this response.

Nothing against miamib113. The laugh is on all the GREEDY players

View attachment 9821

Seriously, both were super nice and down to Earth. Ryan shook my hand, which is more than what I could say for both Ricky Williams and Dan Marino, whom I met at this show years ago. Said he was excited to get back, to get some new weapons, and laughed when I told his wife to get in the pic too.

i thought about sending my nike elite jersey to9o get signed but decided not too

No not really. But I'm here already cause I'm doing Brees, Tannehill, and Vick and Holmes tomorrow

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Haha deff not free. I think Tannehill is 75 a signature

What does the money go to...? I have never attended any of these events, so I wouldn't know...although it would be a tad asinine if it went to the athletes themselves...hopefully it's for a charitable cause.

Last edited by a moderator:
See my pic in previous post. The answer would be yes.

Back
Top Bottom