Tannehill is becoming a leader | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill is becoming a leader

PASQUALE

Seasoned Veteran
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
On Friday right after practice Ryan Tannehill called an offense only meeting: I can only assume it's true. The guy reporting it is hired by the Dolphins themselves on the miamidolphins.com website to do their show with Sam Madison. He got his info from Rich Gannon who I'm sure has connections as a former player and wouldn't lie about that I can only assume plus, he is broadcasting our game on Sunday as well. If that's right and all of this is true I am ecstatic!

Tannehill has balls and already has the leadership mentality to get HIS team together to discuss something that doesn't involve the coaches. I'm sure it's nothing bad about Philbin but it's Tannehill taking charge. GREAT little tidbit to hear. GO DOLPHINS!!!

Tannehill is taking charge an showing the team he is a leader. That's a future franchise QB. Go kick the **** out ot the Green Puke Cropdusters RT17!!!!

Yets 13
Dolphins 28

I heard the interview on Finsider radio on the way home with Rich Gannon. He was very impressed and I have to say, so am I. For a rookie QB to take control of his offense like this is very encouraging. Now go kick some Stinkin Jests A....!!!

Always good to hear stuff like this. I am really excited to see what he can do for the team.

but he only has 19 starts in college and the browns management didnt think he had leadership...

listen to the talking heads....they know aLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Saw a poster on another board comment that according to a report on NFLN, Tannehill is putting in 15 hours a day.

That's good stuff, folks. That's Peyton Manning type work ethic.

but he only has 19 starts in college and the browns management didnt think he had leadership...

listen to the talking heads....they know aLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
Could have been true for the Browns given the context. Tannehill wouldn't have had T Rich who is turning out to be Weeden's best friend, just like Bush is for Tannehill. And it would be almost impossible to overestimate the value of Tannehill getting to play for Sherman. If the choice were to take a QB who started only 19 games, but spent 5 years in the system and doesn't have to spend the mental energy learning terminology and plays or a QB that started 4 years but had to learn an entirely new system I would take the 19 game starter in a heartbeat assuming talent is equal.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Saw a poster on another board comment that according to a report on NFLN, Tannehill is putting in 15 hours a day.

That's good stuff, folks. That's Peyton Manning type work ethic.
If true, that is awesome!

Great to hear!..... Though I wonder if Lauren is lonely..... J/k

Could have been true for the Browns given the context. Tannehill wouldn't have had T Rich who is turning out to be Weeden's best friend, just like Bush is for Tannehill. And it would be almost impossible to overestimate the value of Tannehill getting to play for Sherman. If the choice were to take a QB who started only 19 games, but spent 5 years in the system and doesn't have to spend the mental energy learning terminology and plays or a QB that started 4 years but had to learn an entirely new system I would take the 19 game starter in a heartbeat assuming talent is equal.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

This is true but why state this to the public? I mean, seriously, they were just covering their behinds knowing they were taking weeden. Now they are going to look stupid. Its like when the pittsburgh passed on marino and they said something idiotic in public to cover their butts on their pick.

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Great to hear!..... Though I wonder if Lauren is lonely..... J/k

I think she helps him study....take a break....study some more....take a break....study some more. He must be in great shape!

Tannehill coming to the Dolphins is like a Perfect Storm. So many things going for him...he could lead us out of the darkness baby.

Good stuff -- I'm glad to hear this.

But I think that Tannehill is already a leader, because that's something that you are or you aren't. What he is now becoming is the leader of the Miami Dolphins, and earning the respect of men.

Back
Top Bottom