Tannehill is becoming a leader | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill is becoming a leader

Makes one feel good about the decision to start the kid right away. He's way ahead in just 2 games. Good to hear.

I am thrilled we picked RT @ #8. Can we at least give Ireland a small break? We've got our franchise QB. Such a huge step to turning our team around. The kid is a great athlete, smart as a whip and makes all the throws!!! Love the players only meeting! LEADERSHIP from a rookie!! Wow!

Good stuff -- I'm glad to hear this.

But I think that Tannehill is already a leader, because that's something that you are or you aren't. What he is now becoming is the leader of the Miami Dolphins, and earning the respect of men.

The way the team celebrated after he got his first Passing TD shows you how much they like the kid.

As an emotionally abused Dolfan, I'm trying very hard not to get too excited about Tannehill...it's getting pretty hard to resist.

did he invite matt moore?

I don't understand what you are trying to say. Matt Moore was the first player from the sideline to run up and congratulate Tannehill. I think Moore realizes that they drafted this guy, knowing he's the future of the team. Good on Moore to be behind the decision, and help him through the steps of learning how to be an NFL QB.

The kid has the goods, were going to just have to be patient with him as he grows.

Back
Top Bottom