Tannehill on a shorter leash for 2014 | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill on a shorter leash for 2014

stop talking that stuff as if you know...a house cleaning probably would be in order but it doesnt mean that they wont find a gm and head coach willing to lay his career on the line with tannehill...this is not another one of those coach killer qbs...

the qbs not the problem anyways...never has been

I know. Hmmm, how come they couldn't find any GMs willing to lay their careers on the line w/ him this year? they got their 40th choice.

The QB was the problem this year.

He should have atleast thrown for 24 td's with the amoun tof passing attempts he had in general, and the amount in the redzone. This team was pass 90% of the time in the red zone.

and he executed in the red zone at one of the highest percentages in the league...so what's your point...you wanna tell me when we got down there we didnt cash in with our qb???

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

I know. Hmmm, how come they couldn't find any GMs willing to lay their careers on the line w/ him this year? they got their 40th choice.

The QB was the problem this year.

that is blatant bs...pure blatant bs...

the qb was the problem this year for your team boss

is that the same guy that stuck with rex grossman...:lol:

He also traded two 1st round picks, a 3rd round pick, and Kyle Orton for.....Jay Cutler.

Angelo got ripped off by first time GM Josh McDaniels - a guy who traded a future 1st round pick for a current 2nd round pick, to draft Alphonso Smith, who McDaniels then traded for TE Dan Gronkowski.

Former Bears GM Jeery Angelo doesn't have a high opinion of our boy. Unfortunately his analysis has some truth to it. I am praying he develops in these area's this year. If not, may be time to hit the re-set button.

http://www.thesidelineview.com/colu...ngelo-rates-every-quarterback-2013-nfl-season

I think this is more of Angelo's personal opinion on the QBs and not some points based system as it alluded to. With the type of system Eli Manning had, there is no way he should have been rated so high.

Led the league in sacks, something isn’t right, given he’s an athletic QB.
Maybe you should watch a tape or two on the Dolphins offense then maybe you can come up with the answer yourself.

they aren't going in another direction when a qb comes off a 24 td season in year 2...not with all the straight trash this teams put out there at qb through the years...but keep thinking this is a one more year trial run if you want to

:lol:

:lol: Can you please stop acting like Tannehill is in the same group of QB's as Manning, Brees, Brady and Rodgers? There is very few QB's that can survive coaching changes, RT IS NOT one of them, RT is as mediocre as mediocre can get.....Stop acting like 24 TD's is good when he threw the ball damn near 600 times!! SIX HUNDRED!!!!

He also traded two 1st round picks, a 3rd round pick, and Kyle Orton for.....Jay Cutler.

Angelo got ripped off by first time GM Josh McDaniels - a guy who traded a future 1st round pick for a current 2nd round pick, to draft Alphonso Smith, who McDaniels then traded for TE Dan Gronkowski.

well i dont blame him for the cutler trade given what they had at qb prior and even then...orton wasn't gonna take em anywhere and grossman they hung on to and frankly lost a super bowl they should have won cause of their bull headedness with that qb...

but he's one of the last people who's qb takes should carry an ounce of weight given his track record...

and he executed in the red zone at one of the highest percentages in the league...so what's your point...you wanna tell me when we got down there we didnt cash in with our qb???

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

that is blatant bs...pure blatant bs...

the qb was the problem this year for your team boss

it was, if we had Mark we make the playoffs but we had a guy not ready to play in this league and he still badly outplayed the next Tom Brady in the next Tom Brady's biggest game of his career.

:lol: Can you please stop acting like Tannehill is in the same group of QB's as Manning, Brees, Brady and Rodgers? There is very few QB's that can survive coaching changes, RT IS NOT one of them, RT is as mediocre as mediocre can get.....Stop acting like 24 TD's is good when he threw the ball damn near 600 times!! SIX HUNDRED!!!!

sure provided you stop acting like those qbs were all that and a bag of chips after year 2 and top 5 franchise guys...but i doubt that's gonna happen

Jerry Angelo actually had a lot of success in Chicago. Ireland can only dream of the run that Angelo had with the Bears.

Jerry Angelo actually had a lot of success in Chicago. Ireland can only dream of the run that Angelo had with the Bears.

yeah he had a great team...with no qb...wasted a top level defense in their prime as a result...a defense you could win championships with

sure provided you stop acting like those qbs were all that and a bag of chips after year 2 and top 5 franchise guys...but i doubt that's gonna happen

Thats fine, but im not gonna lump Ryan Tannehill in that category of the "best" QB's in the league when RT reminds me more of a Tony Romo then a Drew Brees (who you LOVE comparing him to)

Back
Top Bottom