Tannehill on a shorter leash for 2014 | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill on a shorter leash for 2014

Sanchez would take the Bengals to the playoffs guaranteed. He would actually be a good fit for them. I think they could be a legit contender if they signed a good game manager type at QB who can get the ball downfield when the running game is going.

they'd be winning playoff games w/ him. I just hope he doesn't go to someplace like Oakland just to start, he's coming of a major injury and needs to reset his career. go to a good team, sit behind a good QB and if they get hurt go in and take off.

Sanchez would take the Bengals to the playoffs guaranteed. He would actually be a good fit for them. I think they could be a legit contender if they signed a good game manager type at QB who can get the ball downfield when the running game is going.

they'd lose with him in the postseason just like they lose with dalton...sanchez has developed a lot of bad habits...things that he's carried with him and never changed...they will go with him on his next team also...

the league now knows his kryptonite and i do also

you didnt make the playoffs skippy cause your oline was horrendous over the course of the season in both facets...that's why...you can lay it all on week 17 and the qb if you want but that's the reason in a nutshell...we couldn't run in short yardage power sets if our life depended on it...

they aren't doing over at qb this offseason they are doing over on the oline...and for good reason...it killed our season

well that and the lb play was horrid
He'll get one more year, no doubt about it, but to think if we once again are mediocre (which is highly likely if history has anything to do with it), that the NEW GM and HC will want to keep around RT like RT has done something significant in his career is just plain sad, the NEW GM and HC will want to bring in their QB and not keep the mediocre holdover that throws for ALMOST 4000 yards and throws 24-28 TDS and 17-20 INTS after 600 pass attempts and cant hit a deep ball to save his life.

buttfumble would take the Bengals to the playoffs guaranteed. He would actually be a good fit for them. I think they could be a legit contender if they signed a good game manager type at QB who can get the ball downfield when the running game is going.

You are getting more and more delirious every day. Maybe time to check yourself into rehab or something....are you near the chemical spill in West Virginia by any chance? did you drink any of the tap water?

He'll get one more year, no doubt about it, but to think if we once again are mediocre (which is highly likely if history has anything to do with it), that the NEW GM and HC will want to keep around RT like RT has done something significant in his career is just plain sad, the NEW GM and HC will want to bring in their QB and not keep the mediocre holdover that throws for ALMOST 4000 yards and throws 24-28 TDS and 17-20 INTS after 600 pass attempts and cant hit a deep ball to save his life.

you're probably not even old enough to know what sad is at the qb position in miami...28 tds for us given what we have been thru is like climbing mount everest...

Philly got sacked alot and their guy posted great numbers and they had a good run game, made the playoffs etc. Carolina got sacked a lot too and made a deep run. I just feel like the OL is a problem but Tannehill didnt help matters too much

Matt Moore took 6 snaps against Buffalo and managed 2 interceptions with 1 fumble.
Are you sure you want to call them "smart posters"?

Yeah, half frozen sitting on sideline, Moore still throws longest completion of day, then gets yanked. Look how many Tanny-Hill threw all season.

they'd be winning playoff games w/ him. I just hope he doesn't go to someplace like Oakland just to start, he's coming of a major injury and needs to reset his career. go to a good team, sit behind a good QB and if they get hurt go in and take off.

look at you trying to hand pick the team for your boy...cause you know unless he's CARRIED by a run game and top level defense and can work everything off pa and not be asked to throw the ball more than 20 times he's gonna suck balls

:rotfl1:

The same guy that panicked when under pressure? junc's got joke people.

when he had good talent around him when did he panic under pressure? don't confuse 2012 w/ his entire career. if you had Chaz Schilens starting you'd panic too.

you're probably not even old enough to know what sad is at the qb position in miami...28 tds for us given what we have been thru is like climbing mount everest...

where did those 28 TDs get you? you know Mark had 32 in 2011, right? but he wasn't nearly as good as when he had 20 TDs in 2010. Ryan's #s look nice on a stat sheet but not when you are watching him.

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

look at you trying to hand pick the team for your boy...cause you know unless he's CARRIED by a run game and top level defense and can work everything off pa and not be asked to throw the ball more than 20 times he's gonna suck balls

he was never carried here, had good run game, good D, good WRs- nothing special. I don't want him to go to Miami b/c I don't want you going to the playoffs but he'd take Miami there.

when he had good talent around him when did he panic under pressure? don't confuse 2012 w/ his entire career. if you had Chaz Schilens starting you'd panic too.

where did those 28 TDs get you? you know Mark had 32 in 2011, right? but he wasn't nearly as good as when he had 20 TDs in 2010. Ryan's #s look nice on a stat sheet but not when you are watching him.

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

he was never carried here, had good run game, good D, good WRs- nothing special. I don't want him to go to Miami b/c I don't want you going to the playoffs but he'd take Miami there.

we didnt get 28 tds first off...and i don't care what mark did...if anyones 32 tds looked better than a qbs play it was mark sanchez...anyways i'm done talking about the guy...i know what he needs to not look terrible...

Philly got sacked alot and their guy posted great numbers and they had a good run game, made the playoffs etc. Carolina got sacked a lot too and made a deep run. I just feel like the OL is a problem but Tannehill didn't help matters too much

I don't think anyone is questioning that. The lack of rollouts, sprint outs, bootlegs (naked or otherwise) didn't help either. Generally just moving the pocket would have helped the offense more than just doing straight drop backs as much as they did.

Philly got sacked alot and their guy posted great numbers and they had a good run game, made the playoffs etc. Carolina got sacked a lot too and made a deep run. I just feel like the OL is a problem but Tannehill didnt help matters too much

No team came close to the number of blown block sacks or quick sacks that the Dolphins gave up. When you are giving up sacks after 4 seconds, that is not on the OL. Hanging in the pocket that long may result in more sacks but it also results in more big play opportunities for the offense. Miami had the high sack totals without the increased opportunities for big plays. This has all been covered in other posts.

Back
Top Bottom