Tannehill on a shorter leash for 2014 | Page 73 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill on a shorter leash for 2014

as for geno smith outplaying tannehill...ha ha see how far that qb sneak every time you get in the red zone gets you in the future dumbo...the only reason you could have any success with it against us in the finale is our 2 every down lbs have the instincts you do junc when it comes to breaking down a play...as in none

he didnt out play a damn thing...he's straight trash...always will be

Lynch had runs of 43, 37, 27, 24, 23, 21, 19, 19, 18, 17, 17, 16, 15, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 12, 11, 11, 11, 11

Miller 49, 41, 30, 20, 18, 17, 16, 14, 12, 11, 11, 11, 11

clearly Miller didn't have too many long runs to skew his YPC

so you would put miller and lynch at about even? you would be happy with lynch over miller and miller over lynch, the same? Miller also had a game with a long of 3, 4, 4, 5. so yes, the games where he ran for 49, 41, 30, 20, all heavily skewed his ypc...

so you would put miller and lynch at about even? you would be happy with lynch over miller and miller over lynch, the same? Miller also had a game with a long of 3, 4, 4, 5. so yes, the games where he ran for 49, 41, 30, 20, all heavily skewed his ypc...

those are hand picked carries numbers and he knows it...and he still hasn't posted the tfl numbers...that ypc thing is a flat joke b/t marshawn lynch and lamar miller...

well our offense is designed to get the ball out faster and seattle worked a heavy pa pass game predicated off all their run success so that doesn't surprise me but it does illustrate just how much wilson benefited from what he was given on pretty much a every game basis...

but our offense was progression read under sherman and you still got to have time to get to your 2nd read and your check down after before you are engulfed...hell tannehill barely got out of his drop at times this year or could catch and take his eyes out of the center of the field in shot gun without getting massive pressure from the outside in...

this whole thing is stupid...the league knows our qb is legit just cause a bunch of guys who can't even explain a play right don't screw em...

I have to give junc credit. It must be liberating to be willing to post whatever nonsense pops into your head with no concern over looking like a complete dip****.

He brings zero value to the football discussion. He would be an interesting case study of psychosis.

lynch never had less than 2.5ypc game. and that was once. miller has had a .3, 2.1, another .3, and a .8 ypc game. that's 3 games where he couldn't average 1 yard per carry...

as for geno smith outplaying tannehill...ha ha see how far that qb sneak every time you get in the red zone gets you in the future dumbo...the only reason you could have any success with it against us in the finale is our 2 every down lbs have the instincts you do junc when it comes to breaking down a play...as in none

he didnt out play a damn thing...he's straight trash...always will be

he made plays w/ his legs and w/ his arm and avoided the big mistakes which Ryan couldn't do and he did so w/ far less talent to work with.

oohhh that stings! you are so witty!:lol:

Lynch is a much better RB which made an OL probably as bad as, if not worse than, Miami's look much better than it was along w/ a QB who made their OL look much better than it was.

those are hand picked carries numbers and he knows it...and he still hasn't posted the tfl numbers...that ypc thing is a flat joke b/t marshawn lynch and lamar miller...

The other poster posted Lynch didn't have a run over 10 yds, that was in response to that. Get your head out of the film room breaking down plays and pay attention.

I have to give junc credit. It must be liberating to be willing to post whatever nonsense pops into your head with no concern over looking like a complete dip****.

He brings zero value to the football discussion. He would be an interesting case study of psychosis.

I guess I should bring some OL stats like you! then I'd be valuable!:lol:

My value to this board is a million times greater than yours. I am not just a hoos nut hugger like you, I don't allow others to think for me, I don't use "experts". You are useless here, all you do is whine like a schoolgirl and hurl insults.

And you are discussing something past normal nyjunc business hours...

Check back tomorrow...he's here to help you!

lynch never had less than 2.5ypc game. and that was once. miller has had a .3, 2.1, another .3, and a .8 ypc game. that's 3 games where he couldn't average 1 yard per carry...

Miami abandoned the run, I don't have time now but I am sure I can find 10 carries where Lynch had less than 2 YPC before he broke free. Miami abandoned the run, when miller got over 10 carries the YPC was up

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

stop making sense...

stats w/o context, making sense in the world of our wannabe GM

Miami abandoned the run, I don't have time now but I am sure I can find 10 carries where Lynch had less than 2 YPC before he broke free. Miami abandoned the run, when miller got over 10 carries the YPC was up

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

stats w/o context, making sense in the world of our wannabe GM

You working overtime tonight junc?

did you know Marshawn Lynch averaged 2.6 YPC in the SB?

in the title game Marshawn had 22 carries for 109 yds, 4.95 YPC.

know what he had at the half? 12 carries, 33 yds, 2.8 YPC.

Miami would have abandoned run, Seattle kept pounding it and he broke a 40 yd TD to tie the game at 10 in the 3rd qtr.

I can find more examples.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

No he's not...he's a payed poster!

paid, not payed

Back
Top Bottom