Tannehill on a shorter leash for 2014 | Page 74 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill on a shorter leash for 2014

My value to this board is a million times greater than yours. I am not just a hoos nut hugger like you, I don't allow others to think for me, I don't use "experts". You are useless here, all you do is whine like a schoolgirl and hurl insults.

So says the whiny clown. You are comic relief and nothing more.

he's a glutton for punishment...

I love to deal in reality, I am trying to help you but it's hard to help a guy that calls Ryan a Tannehill a young, more athletic Tom Brady.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

you are your crush hoos sure are witty. You guys got me:lol:

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

by who???

wouldn't you like to know.

did you know Marshawn Lynch averaged 2.6 YPC in the SB?

in the title game Marshawn had 22 carries for 109 yds, 4.95 YPC.

know what he had at the half? 12 carries, 33 yds, 2.8 YPC.

Miami would have abandoned run, Seattle kept pounding it and he broke a 40 yd TD to tie the game at 10 in the 3rd qtr.

I can find more examples.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

paid, not payed

you think you're slick but the scoreboard in the super bowl never required they even remotely abandon the run despite not having much success...denver every time they even threatened they fell on their face...that was the easiest game plan to stick to in league history

you think you're slick but the scoreboard in the super bowl never required they even remotely abandon the run despite not having much success...denver every time they even threatened they fell on their face...that was the easiest game plan to stick to in league history

Seattle had to score and move the ball in the first half, they weren't doing it w/ Lynch. Wilson was outstanding but b/c he didn't have big #s folks like you think he didn't do anything.

did you know Marshawn Lynch averaged 2.6 YPC in the SB?

in the title game Marshawn had 22 carries for 109 yds, 4.95 YPC.

know what he had at the half? 12 carries, 33 yds, 2.8 YPC.

Miami would have abandoned run, Seattle kept pounding it and he broke a 40 yd TD to tie the game at 10 in the 3rd qtr.

I can find more examples.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

paid, not payed

We all know Tannehill was saddled with poor coaching in addition to the league's worst OL but thanks for reminding us.

Seattle had to score and move the ball in the first half, they weren't doing it w/ Lynch. Wilson was outstanding but b/c he didn't have big #s folks like you think he didn't do anything.

i watched the game...they kicked fgs on like their first 2 short field possessions...didn't really do anything on o til the 2nd half...that game was all the d...

the game was a done deal when the kick return to start the 2nd half put em up like 30...you think i'm stupid or something...

i watched the game...they kicked fgs on like their first 2 short field possessions...didn't really do anything on o til the 2nd half...that game was all the d...

the game was a done deal when the kick return to start the 2nd half put em up like 30...you think i'm stupid or something...

you do know they kicked a FG on the first one b/c of a terrible call, right? Wilson clearly got the first down and they botched it.

If you don't think Wilson played really well and think Tannehill did this year then I would call that stupidity.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

We all know Tannehill was saddled with poor coaching in addition to the league's worst OL but thanks for reminding us.

but when Mark had Sparano and Chaz Schilens he was supposed to succeed?

you do know they kicked a FG on the first one b/c of a terrible call, right? Wilson clearly got the first down and they botched it.

If you don't think Wilson played really well and think Tannehill did this year then I would call that stupidity.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

but when Mark had Sparano and Chaz Schilens he was supposed to succeed?

Overtime:lol2:

Just catching up here a couple of responses

#1 When you count actual winning seasons that weren't determined by Messrs Polian and Marvin Lewis (and then the reality o that charity mightily confirmed by Polian when his starters outscored the jets 45-27 in 1.5 games including 24-0 in the last 31 minutes)
buttfumble going 7-7+2***, 11-5, 8-8 and 6-10 actually had 1 winning season and no divisional championships. Over his last 19 games he won 6. How's that "winning" with him as QB? (Don't ask Mike Westhoff if he's not re-employed by the jest cause he'd laugh in your face!)

It's good in a way to see junc trying to use PFF to tell us that our eye test of the fins OL failed. Surely if he's going in that direction now, then hopefully he'll concede at long last that based on PFF's methodologies, buttfumble was even worse than his numbers ranking starting in 09 39th out of 40, 28 out of 37 (so there was a 1 year improvement but not enough to argue that he was anything other than carried by that chain's stronger links on the way to 11-5), back in '11 to being ranked 37th out of 38 and then the year where he supposedly had little help, 32nd out of 34th. So in his last sucky year, his team's inadequacies let him down, eh? Wait! PFF, the methodologies that junc is buying into. In '12, his halcyon year, there actually was more OL pressure but not a terrific amount, yet, as miserable as buttfumble performed under pressure each year, he was ranked as 19 out of 34 most OL-pressurized QB in the league.

Since we like to quote PFF, here are a couple:
I know people want to blame the offensive line for giving up a load of pressure but look at the numbers. How often is buttfumble under pressure compared to his peers? This is one table where the lower you’re ranked means your facing less pressure. buttfumble consistently spends a smaller percentage of his time under pressure than those around the league, and that includes any pressure he brings on himself.

and how he performs under that pressure (his adjusted accuracy)? In '12, 34th out of 34th

So junc, next time you want to cite PFF in rebuttal to our OL failing our "eye test," please understand that the same PFF research and methodologies confirm that since 09, while to you buttfumble might have ever been a top 10QB, our eyetest on how horrendous he's always been has been ratified! So thanks for the opportunity to finally lift the clouds (lately hubis) that have been encircling your homervision. Bottom Line: if we're not right about the Fins OL line you're surely not right asserting buttfumble was ever better than a bottom of the barrell QB. :idk:

he sad thing is I need to stop myself. I have probably 10 more tables that will highlight how woeful Mark buttfumble has consistently been for the Jets but you already know this. He fails the eye test nearly every time he steps onto a field, and what’s more he doesn’t look all that much better than the rookie we saw in 2009. Yes he has won some playoff games but don’t go thinking that was because of his brilliance. That was because of the guys around him. So poor has he been that we now seem conditioned to praise him for simply not making the mistakes that have characterized his career.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/11/14/mark-buttfumble-the-real-problem/

Back
Top Bottom