TANNEHILL VERSUS THE WORLD: THE IN-DEPTH COMPARISON TANNEHILL’S CRITICS DON’T WANT YOU TO READ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TANNEHILL VERSUS THE WORLD: THE IN-DEPTH COMPARISON TANNEHILL’S CRITICS DON’T WANT YOU TO READ

I see 500 attempts this year for Tannehill. 67% completion rate again for 335/500 for 4,020 yards with the big difference coming in TD's @ 37.

DeVante Parker: 10 TD
Jarvis Landry: 8 TD
Kenny Stills: 7 TD
Julius Thomas: 8 TD
Jay Ajayi: 1 TD
Drake: 1 TD
Anthony Fasano: 2 TD

No. I am not high.

I guess we're not going to score many TDs on the ground/running game

That is some crazy analysis. Bravo to the writer. Holy Smokes!

Surprised you guys are so high on Cousins - I don't think they're on similar trajectories at all. Tannehill is going to go along the way of Matt Ryan - who was **** on very hard (especially here) and now is heralded is a pretty damn good QB and someone who has the ability to win it all (regardless of what the final takeaway is HERE).

Anyways, I think Cousins has shown a lot of "it" a lot of Andrew Luck but he doesn't seem to be quite the tactician or even technician Tannehill is. I don't think he can make as many throws, I don't think he can make every single throw... I think Tannehill can. If he does continue on the upswing, he will be more of an Andrew Luck to me - someone who will win because of clutch factor and swagger. I don't think Tannehill has developed the elite swagger yet, and that's his main drawback now, but with elite coaching he will be a quarterback who will pick teams apart (which I don't think Cousins will ever be able to do). I also (personally) don't expect Cousins to have quite the career arch that I do for Tannehill.

As an aside, I did not click the link/read the article so I guess my opinion might be a little less valid... and in that descriptive paragraph I think it's lame that they mention his QBR being better than 22 all-time greats even though we ALL know how skewed that formula is at this point when comparing generations of QB's.

Back
Top Bottom