Tannehill: "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Habor?" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill: "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Habor?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darlington lives for that joke. He's gotten in trouble on Twitter so many times because of it. It's hilarious.

On the other hand Crowder didn't know where London was and he DID meant it

Ozzy rules

giphy-24.gif

I posted this quote as my Facebook status once, and one of my most intelligent cousins, who grew up in the time frame of Animal House, corrected me in the comments ....

Good to know that Ryan is taking the whole situation seriously. :bobdole:

This ****ing guy. Does anyone need anymore proof that Ryan Tannehill is just a complete clown and in no way a leader of men?

I am not against jokes or quoting movies to lighten the mood on occasion. In most situations I favor it. But, first he comes out this morning talking about how serious it is that someone wrote something he did not say, going as far as calling it "slander." Hours later he is quoting Animal House in reference to his teams current situation of being in last place with 3 quarters of the season to play.

Ryan Tannehill just seems to fail to grasp that he is on the verge of losing this team. He really is clueless. It is funny that people tried to sell us on the guy being an "intellectual." Get real. Tannehill has come across as a moron just about every time I have heard him speak.

Philbin kind of reminds me of Stork..:idk:

Animal House shoud be required viewing at freshman orientation

This ****ing guy. Does anyone need anymore proof that Ryan Tannehill is just a complete clown and in no way a leader of men?

I am not against jokes or quoting movies to lighten the mood on occasion. In most situations I favor it. But, first he comes out this morning talking about how serious it is that someone wrote something he did not say, going as far as calling it "slander." Hours later he is quoting Animal House in reference to his teams current situation of being in last place with 3 quarters of the season to play.

Ryan Tannehill just seems to fail to grasp that he is on the verge of losing this team. He really is clueless. It is funny that people tried to sell us on the guy being an "intellectual." Get real. Tannehill has come across as a moron just about every time I have heard him speak.

WV getting trolled. Love it :lol:

Are you Miko Grimes, Omar Kelly, or Big O?? come clean. give me the exclusive.

Also, Animal House is one of the most overrated movies in history. The large majority of the film fails at humor, as does that overused line in particular.

Haha he called someone else clueless here what irony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont know man, people are losing jobs, fans and the fo are at ptchforks, players are quiting, is this really the best time to josh around with comedic quotes like that?

Also, Animal House is one of the most overrated movies in history. The large majority of the film fails at humor, as does that overused line in particular.

Depression is a serious problem man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;0MRmxfLuNto]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MRmxfLuNto[/video]

"She will take this seriously" Eric Stratten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom