Tannehill: "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Habor?" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill: "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Habor?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here went to A&M. Cut him some slack.

It was just a joke. Man you guys with all the hate. Lighten up.

Good to know that Ryan is taking the whole situation seriously. :bobdole:

This ****ing guy. Does anyone need anymore proof that Ryan Tannehill is just a complete clown and in no way a leader of men?

I am not against jokes or quoting movies to lighten the mood on occasion. In most situations I favor it. But, first he comes out this morning talking about how serious it is that someone wrote something he did not say, going as far as calling it "slander." Hours later he is quoting Animal House in reference to his teams current situation of being in last place with 3 quarters of the season to play.

Ryan Tannehill just seems to fail to grasp that he is on the verge of losing this team. He really is clueless. It is funny that people tried to sell us on the guy being an "intellectual." Get real. Tannehill has come across as a moron just about every time I have heard him speak.

You do realize he never actually said that and Darlington was just trying to troll people, right? Or are you just an actual idiot?

Good to know that Ryan is taking the whole situation seriously. :bobdole:

This ****ing guy. Does anyone need anymore proof that Ryan Tannehill is just a complete clown and in no way a leader of men?

I am not against jokes or quoting movies to lighten the mood on occasion. In most situations I favor it. But, first he comes out this morning talking about how serious it is that someone wrote something he did not say, going as far as calling it "slander." Hours later he is quoting Animal House in reference to his teams current situation of being in last place with 3 quarters of the season to play.

Ryan Tannehill just seems to fail to grasp that he is on the verge of losing this team. He really is clueless. It is funny that people tried to sell us on the guy being an "intellectual." Get real. Tannehill has come across as a moron just about every time I have heard him speak.

we know how you feel about RT. give it a rest bro

:lol:

Damn. Troll master Darlington apparently. Everyone is in here freaking out.

Also, Animal House is one of the most overrated movies in history. The large majority of the film fails at humor, as does that overused line in particular.

That movie is a comedic masterpiece.

"If your not going to concentrate, I am just going to stop" -Darlington..:chuckle:

Darlington is just jerking you off

I actually like this. Go 'head, Tannehill. You have 12 more games to prove you aren't a future backup. Let's get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom