Tannehill: "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Habor?" | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill: "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Habor?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally bashing the QB over a Germans bombing Pearl Harbor comment.

Yup, we're officially scraping the barrel now.

I love the reaction every time darlington uses that on twitter

Would America have won the Civil War...if Benjamin Franklin did not get along with Eleanor Roosevelt?

A lot of you are coming off as embarrassingly dumb. Slamming Ryan for making a funny reference that went over your heads.. How embarrassing for some of you.

I love that Tannehill makes Animal House quotes. Awesome time for it.

Is it over? It's just gettin' started. The Dolphins aren't quitting just because a Japanese submarine sunk the Lusitania!

Either a lot of people are just unaware of Animal House or there are truly some dull tools in the box around here.

Ryan was premed for god's sake...smdh :bobdole:

[TWEET]651857020337946624[/TWEET]

Discuss.

tumblr_inline_npuqh9959C1rt6qr4_500-1.gif

@JeffDarlington pretty tacky you are re-tweeting insults to Ryan due to a quote you got from an interview he did with you. Some pro U R@GerardoGortega

This has to be the best response..

Top-10 Ryan Tannehill moment.

:lol:

If he actually said this, I think it's the first time he's ever said anything worth mentioning in an interview outside of the time he got up and defended the team during Bullygate.

so you believe tannehill was just joking but thought channing crowder was serious when he said he doesnt know where london is, but he heard of london fletcher.?.. and that he did push ups on his roof to prepare for high altitude game? for what its worth tannehill was just kidding around

I've never laughed as much about Twitter as I have today.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

so you believe tannehill was just joking but thought channing crowder was serious when he said he doesnt know where london is, but he heard of london fletcher.?.. and that he did push ups on his roof to prepare for high altitude game? for what its worth tannehill was just kidding around

TANNEHILL DIDN'T ACTUALLY SAY ANYTH...

...oh, forget it.

Good to know that Ryan is taking the whole situation seriously. :bobdole:

This ****ing guy. Does anyone need anymore proof that Ryan Tannehill is just a complete clown and in no way a leader of men?

I am not against jokes or quoting movies to lighten the mood on occasion. In most situations I favor it. But, first he comes out this morning talking about how serious it is that someone wrote something he did not say, going as far as calling it "slander." Hours later he is quoting Animal House in reference to his teams current situation of being in last place with 3 quarters of the season to play.

Ryan Tannehill just seems to fail to grasp that he is on the verge of losing this team. He really is clueless. It is funny that people tried to sell us on the guy being an "intellectual." Get real. Tannehill has come across as a moron just about every time I have heard him speak.
Next you'll say Caddyshack is just another golf movie

[video=youtube;zbQTXFJL8lo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbQTXFJL8lo[/video]

I remember the London comments but I don't recall the ones about doing pushups on his roof. :sidelol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom