Tannehill: "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Habor?" | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill: "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Habor?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an incredible Cinderella story. This unknown, Dan Campbell, comes out of nowhere to lead the pack...

Good to know that Ryan is taking the whole situation seriously. :bobdole:

This ****ing guy. Does anyone need anymore proof that Ryan Tannehill is just a complete clown and in no way a leader of men?

I am not against jokes or quoting movies to lighten the mood on occasion. In most situations I favor it. But, first he comes out this morning talking about how serious it is that someone wrote something he did not say, going as far as calling it "slander." Hours later he is quoting Animal House in reference to his teams current situation of being in last place with 3 quarters of the season to play.

Ryan Tannehill just seems to fail to grasp that he is on the verge of losing this team. He really is clueless. It is funny that people tried to sell us on the guy being an "intellectual." Get real. Tannehill has come across as a moron just about every time I have heard him speak.
lighten up, Francis

A lot of you are coming off as embarrassingly dumb. Slamming Ryan for making a funny reference that went over your heads.. How embarrassing for some of you.

I love that Tannehill makes Animal House quotes. Awesome time for it.
As far as I'm concerned It's not funny. Come out with a statement of how you care about this franchise and are gonna play better. Instead of bringing the franchise down with your stupid practice squad comments and childish jokes. You know what really would have been funny ? If he said he was a franchise Qb. That would have had me on the floor.

:lol:

If he actually said this, I think it's the first time he's ever said anything worth mentioning in an interview outside of the time he got up and defended the team during Bullygate.

Timing + accuracy = for the win. We need to find out who was blocking for him during this quote and get those guys some reps.

Good to know that Ryan is taking the whole situation seriously. :bobdole:

This ****ing guy. Does anyone need anymore proof that Ryan Tannehill is just a complete clown and in no way a leader of men?

I am not against jokes or quoting movies to lighten the mood on occasion. In most situations I favor it. But, first he comes out this morning talking about how serious it is that someone wrote something he did not say, going as far as calling it "slander." Hours later he is quoting Animal House in reference to his teams current situation of being in last place with 3 quarters of the season to play.

Ryan Tannehill just seems to fail to grasp that he is on the verge of losing this team. He really is clueless. It is funny that people tried to sell us on the guy being an "intellectual." Get real. Tannehill has come across as a moron just about every time I have heard him speak.

Your abysmal failure at QB analysis is...astonishingly...surpassed by your abysmal failure to recognize a joke in it's entirety. Clearly, if Jeff Darlington was to have an exclusive interview with Tannehill, THAT is the only quote he'd come out with.

Then again, your subsequent criticism of Animal House proves that you are a failure at posting on NFL talent, journalism, AND cinema. I am going to assume that you have some enduring quality that has kept you from becoming a victim of social Darwinism.

As far as I'm concerned It's not funny. Come out with a statement of how you care about this franchise and are gonna play better. Instead of bringing the franchise down with your stupid practice squad comments and childish jokes. You know what really would have been funny ? If he said he was a franchise Qb. That would have had me on the floor.

Plot twist: Tannehill didn't say it at all. Darlington is poking fun at everyone who believed that paractice squad check nonsense. Come on man.

He didn't SAY it. It was a joke by Darlington.

He DIDN'T say it. It was a joke by Darlington.

HE didn't say it. It was a joke by Darlington.

If I must, I'll repeat it by placing emphasis on each word, so that people get it.

I remember the London comments but I don't recall the ones about doing pushups on his roof. :sidelol:
Crowder is pretty funny. Have to admit he has gotten a lot better on his QAM show. His thoughts on scout team paycheck gate and the story he told about Porter and a scout team fullback were hilarious.

Your abysmal failure at QB analysis is astonishingly...surpassed by your abysmal failure to recognize a joke in it's entirety. Clearly, if Jeff Darlington was to have an exclusive interview with Tannehill, THAT is the only quote he'd come out with.

Then again, your subsequent criticism of Animal House proves that you are a failure at posting on NFL talent, journalism, AND cinema. I am going to assume that you have some enduring quality that has kept you from becoming a victim of social Darwinism.

**** just got real.

Crowder is pretty funny. Have to admit he has gotten a lot better on his QAM show. His thoughts on scout team paycheck gate and the story he told about Porter and a scout team fullback were hilarious.

He's the only guy on QAM these days who isn't terrible. His comments after Tony Sparano buried the football for the Raiders last season were priceless. "What's that coach? You want me to put some dirt on that football? Sure thing, coach, I'm getting paid for this. How much you want? Hell, I'll get a dump truck in here for this if that's what you want."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom