Taylor top Miami player on Sportsline | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Taylor top Miami player on Sportsline

Thanks for the post. But what a joke. These lists get sillier by the minute. Everybody misses football so, that all the talking heads have left is accumulating inane lists that mean nothing. As for RW, to put him that low proves my point.

34. Jason Taylor, DE, Dolphins: Even though there's a perception that Adewale Ogunleye is the better end on the Miami defense, more scouts would still take Taylor.

where the hell did they get the information about OGUN better than JT, nobody thinks that unless they know nothing about the Dolphins. Ricky deserves that spot, but should be higher than Fred Taylor, that was a joke. He hasn't done anything and Ricky was leading rusher 2 seasons ago. I don't agree with some a lot of their picks, Randy Moss isn't better than Harrison, Marvin can catch the ball anywhere and anyplace peyton puts it, and he doesn't give bull**** to the team which makes him a better player. What's with no ZACH, are you crazy CBS he's top 5 in linebackers in the game. Oh well no love for some phins and other players in the league, but that's CBS for ya.

phinman1 said:
Thanks for the post. But what a joke. These lists get sillier by the minute.
I agree, why wasn't Rob Johnson in the top 10? :yell:

So many thing wrong with that list. Too many to list but a few stand out to me.
-Wilson above Urlacher and Thomas????
-Priest as the top back is another. I could run behind the line he has. When you watch highlights he rarely even gets touched until the LB or even S. LT is the top back IMO
- Woodson??? Woodson?? Cmon. The guy is all hype. Always injured too. Even Bailey is rated too highly when compared to Surtain.
- This isn't huge but I would take Harrison over Moss especially because they are considering off field and attitude problems.
-McCalister is another over hyped CB. He always goes to the pro bowl but his numbers dont seem that great.
-Strahan is over the hill. No way he is above JT, Freeney etc.
-Dont think I would take ed reed over Donovan either. When considering where they play would you?
Alright enough wasted time :shakeno: Perhaps it was more than a few :D

21. Charles Woodson, CB, Raiders: Battled through injuries last season, but still played at a high level. Teams did pick on him a little more than in the past, but he still is a shut-down corner.

22. Al Wilson, MLB, Broncos: The Broncos did the right thing signing him to a long-term deal. Wilson plays the game with an attitude and he has the speed to chase down backs and play the pass.

terrible!!!!!!

23. Ty Law, CB, Patriots: He was outstanding last year in helping the Patriots win the Super Bowl. Has wonderful man cover skills, but also has a knack for playing the ball in zone coverage.

TOO LOW!

33. Marcus Stroud, DT, Jaguars: A riser on this board, Stroud went to his first Pro Bowl last season. It won't be his last as he moves near the top of the defensive tackle ratings.

wtf

35. Jeremy Shockey, TE, Giants: He hasn't lived up to the hype, but every single team would take him in a minute. He has to stay healthy, and that's questionable now.

too high for a TE who isn't even the best TE in the NFL!!!! I rate Gonzo, Heap, and Winslow over him.

38. Donovan McNabb, QB, Eagles: After a slow start last season, McNabb bounced back to play well. Now the pressure is on even more with the no-receivers excuse gone with the signing of Terrell Owens.

TOO LOW!

39. Fred Taylor, RB, Jaguars: Two years without a missed game has helped him throw away the "Fragile Fred" label. He is the most underrated player in the league.

TOO HIGH!

41. Takeo Spikes, LB, Bills: Had his best season last year, his first with the Bills. Has the speed coaches love, and has learned to harness it and play under control more.

he's way better than al wilson.... but he's not the best player on our team.... wtf!?

48. Andre Johnson, WR, Texans: The leap for receivers going from their first to second seasons is usually a big one. That doesn't bode well for defensive backs readying to face Johnson.

what in the hell......?

and Marvin Harrison did not make the list?

that thing is BUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZLLLLLEEEEEE

Nfl

Chris McAlister of the Ravens is IMO the best overall CB in the NFL... then maybe Champ Bailey... then Ty Law, and Pat Surtain. just my opinion.

...And how the hell can Andre Johnson be on that list, especially considering Anquan Boldin isn't. :rolleyes:

Anyway, looking at that list I just realized something: The Ravens could aruably have the best player in the NFL at that player's postion for 5 diferent positions.

Ray Lewis is the best LB.
Jonathan Ogden is the best O-lineman in the NFL.
Jamaal Lewis is arguably the best RB.
Ed Reed is arguably the best overall S in the league.
and Todd Heap is arguably the best TE in the league.

It was worth reading just to get a chuckle from this:

"HOW THE HELL IS CHAD PENNINGTON NOT THERE..."

Must of ruined some poor Jet fans day.

horrible brett favre ranked so high maybe a couple years ago but his time is coming dont get me wrong he was one of the best ever but i can remember what happen to them in the playoffs last year and surtain ranked so low?

dreadlockera said:
I do like the fact that there are no Bills or Jets!!

:billsbite :jetssuck: :monkeyl:
It's lot easier when you read with your eyes open :lol:

41. Takeo Spikes, LB, Bills: Had his best season last year, his first with the Bills. Has the speed coaches love, and has learned to harness it and play under control more.

Back
Top Bottom