TD and Barry C Are | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TD and Barry C Are

TD and Barry C.

• Total voters
I made the Tannehill reference because like Tua, he was good enough to win games but not good enough to take the offense to the next level. And we kept him around year after year, thinking that Tannehill will get to that level and he never did.

You really think Tua has the IT factor? C'MON.. The dude chokes in big games. He looks lost sometimes out there.
13 posts a year since 2006.

Your opinion doesn't count.

I need a 5th option in this poll.
I do think we all who have read through this thread may now know who the TD is and Barry.....although doubt still remains

Please add option 5:
---Who still does not know for sure what we are talking about---
@Trade Viper please add option and I'll vote

I made the Tannehill reference because like Tua, he was good enough to win games but not good enough to take the offense to the next level. And we kept him around year after year, thinking that Tannehill will get to that level and he never did.

You really think Tua has the IT factor? C'MON.. The dude chokes in big games. He looks lost sometimes out there.
The Miami Dolphins have a record of 34-19 with Tua Tagovailoa all-time.

Ryan Tannehill has a 42-46 record with the Dolphins in his career.

Tua may have had a few bad games, but I dont agree with your assessment. Tua led the league in a lot of categories. I will also say the entire offense took days off during big games. It wasnt all on Tua. If you walk away from this season thinking it was all on the QB, open your eyes and pay attention. I'm not even going to get into some of the play calling Mike needs to fix, and time management. Or we can talk about all the false starts/holding on 3rd down, absolute drive killers.

At the end of the day its a team sport, and I have seen some piss poor efforts.

The Miami Dolphins have a record of 34-19 with Tua Tagovailoa all-time.

Ryan Tannehill has a 42-46 record with the Dolphins in his career.

Tua may have had a few bad games, but I dont agree with your assessment. Tua led the league in a lot of categories. I will also say the entire offense took days off during big games. It wasnt all on Tua. If you walk away from this season thinking it was all on the QB, open your eyes and pay attention. I'm not even going to get into some of the play calling Mike needs to fix, and time management. Or we can talk about all the false starts/holding on 3rd down, absolute drive killers.

At the end of the day its a team sport, and I have seen some piss poor efforts.

This

I need a 5th option in this poll.
I do think we all who have read through this thread may now know who the TD is and Barry.....although doubt still remains

Please add option 5:
---Who still does not know for sure what we are talking about---
@Trade Viper please add option and I'll vote
Hey B, one, just for you to participate with a clear conscience . šŸ˜

The Ever Satisfying The Public VIPER

Back
Top Bottom