TD and Barry C Are | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TD and Barry C Are

TD and Barry C.

• Total voters
:lol:

The man isn't even a Dolphins fan, he's a Cowboys fan who realised his channel would get far more hits if he started crapping on Tua.

I watched a few of his vids a couple of seasons ago as the YouTube algo kept throwing them at me. At first he seems sensible but then he started down the whole religion thing, that the team was only doing well because they were all Christians blah, blah blah. Then he started on the Tua bashing as he realised this gets you more hits and I told the YouTube algo to stop recommending him to me.

As for the other guy, think I've watched 30 minutes of him and that was about all I could take. Wasn't sure if he was trying to be a shock joke or just dumb as a box of rocks.
I don't follow TD but I do respect Barry. He praised and defended Tua for a long time until the Green Bay debacle last year. Then Tua completely s*** the bed down the stretch this year (year 4 btw), do Dolphins fans really think that deserves praise? Who are the real Dolphins fans here, the ones who support Tua even when he plays like crap in ALL the big games, or the ones who want the Dolphins to be successful with or without lil Tua and McDoofus?

:lol:

The man isn't even a Dolphins fan, he's a Cowboys fan who realised his channel would get far more hits if he started crapping on Tua.

I watched a few of his vids a couple of seasons ago as the YouTube algo kept throwing them at me. At first he seems sensible but then he started down the whole religion thing, that the team was only doing well because they were all Christians blah, blah blah. Then he started on the Tua bashing as he realised this gets you more hits and I told the YouTube algo to stop recommending him to me.

As for the other guy, think I've watched 30 minutes of him and that was about all I could take. Wasn't sure if he was trying to be a shock joke or just dumb as a box of rocks.
Correct. Stopped listening to Barry when i found out he wasn't a Fins fan and was just talking about Tua and the Fins for clicks/financial gain.

I'm glad he found a hobby though.

I unsubscribed from TD awhile ago - just too negative for me. But he's learned from the 11 o'clock news....negativity sells (gets clicks).

I don't follow TD but I do respect Barry. He praised and defended Tua for a long time until the Green Bay debacle last year. Then Tua completely s*** the bed down the stretch this year (year 4 btw), do Dolphins fans really think that deserves praise? Who are the real Dolphins fans here, the ones who support Tua even when he plays like crap in ALL the big games, or the ones who want the Dolphins to be successful with or without lil Tua and McDoofus?
Green Bay game, the one he got a concussion in?

No doubt Tua chit the bed down the stretch but at the same time there were some extenuating circumstances that you just can't ignore. Both WR were really banged up, the starting RB was banged up, the interior of the line had Cotton, Eichenberg and Jones starting (and 2 of them were playing through injuries), easily the worst in the league at that point. There were WR drops at completely inappropriate times in games as well. I'm not absolving Tua of his play, it was God awful with some very questionable decisions and he looks very skittish back there at times when he can't get the ball out quickly. But, I look at his play over the last 29 regular season games and I see a lot to be excited for, if the team can fix the interior of the line and if Tua works on some things and improves them this offseason like he has every other offseason.

The silly name calling doesn't really help your argument btw, just makes you look like a hater.

Green Bay game, the one he got a concussion in?

No doubt Tua chit the bed down the stretch but at the same time there were some extenuating circumstances that you just can't ignore. Both WR were really banged up, the starting RB was banged up, the interior of the line had Cotton, Eichenberg and Jones starting (and 2 of them were playing through injuries), easily the worst in the league at that point. There were WR drops at completely inappropriate times in games as well. I'm not absolving Tua of his play, it was God awful with some very questionable decisions and he looks very skittish back there at times when he can't get the ball out quickly. But, I look at his play over the last 29 regular season games and I see a lot to be excited for, if the team can fix the interior of the line and if Tua works on some things and improves them this offseason like he has every other offseason.

The silly name calling doesn't really help your argument btw, just makes you look like a hater.
Bottom line is Tua needs to stay healthy and improve dramatically against quality opponents for this team to see any kind of real success with Tua at QB. God forbid someone like Barry tells it like it is. He's right that some care more about Tua than the Dolphins, those aren't real fans. Tannehill got the s*** beaten out of him his first 4 years and didn't have the likes of Tyreek and Waddle to throw to, and had a complete moron as a HC with an even worse offensive line. Nobody gave a f*** about that, but Tua is a more popular guy so he's still cool lmao.

Let's turn to this dude for advice :WOW:

Although I do like his taste in cheerleaders

tumblr_msxkb5ugfd1rvn2ylo6_400.gifv

Bottom line is Tua needs to stay healthy and improve dramatically against quality opponents for this team to see any kind of real success with Tua at QB. God forbid someone like Barry tells it like it is. He's right that some care more about Tua than the Dolphins, those aren't real fans. Tannehill got the s*** beaten out of him his first 4 years and didn't have the likes of Tyreek and Waddle to throw to, and had a complete moron as a HC with an even worse offensive line. Nobody gave a f*** about that, but Tua is a more popular guy so he's still cool lmao.
Bro, you gotta let Tannehill go man. This is coming from a guy who was all in on him, jersey from deep in my closet as proof below. I also have a Henne jersey way back in there too so maybe I'm not your best source. However, please, stop defending that moron Barry. He is truly clueless, abrasive, and worst of all, he shrivels from any reasonable discourse on social media by immediately blocking anyone with a different take than his. Let the Cowboys have him, preferably Brokeback Mountain style.

thumbnail (1).jpeg

Bro, you gotta let Tannehill go man. This is coming from a guy who was all in on him, jersey from deep in my closet as proof below. I also have a Henne jersey way back in there too so maybe I'm not your best source. However, please, stop defending that moron Barry. He is truly clueless, abrasive, and worst of all, he shrivels from any reasonable discourse on social media by immediately blocking anyone with a different take than his. Let the Cowboys have him, preferably Brokeback Mountain style.

View attachment 160297
U right, I just find it ironic that RT got no excuses when there were so many valid ones, and Tua gets them all. It is what it is.

U right, I just find it so ironic that RT got no excuses when there were so many valid ones, and Tua gets them all. It is what it is.
Tannehill got SEVEN years though @TannDaMan17 . Arrow is pointing up with Tua IMO. '24 is definitely prove it or lose it time. Either way, he's all ours brotha, may as well embrace it. Or maybe just a courtesy hug, whatever.

Facts. Tuaneers can't stand him.
Fact, he's yet another mental midget who decided he could achieve some level of notoriety simply because he's willing to say outlandishly stupid things on social media to get people to hate him. Mission well accomplished, and if you are simping for him you have been well and truly duped. Keep following though, I'm sure he gets ya all lathered up to hate the team you "love"

I like TD and Barry C, they are not afraid to say what is on their mind.

Tua is Ryan Tannehill 2.0. Chris Grier is a clown. And McDaniel has made mistakes while coaching this team.

Do you want them to sugar coat everything and say "Yep. Our Team is just fine. Super Bowl next year. Tua is our QB of the future."?

I hate to break it to you, but our team has flaws, from the players, to the coaches, and the most definitely the GM.

Fact, he's yet another mental midget who decided he could achieve some level of notoriety simply because he's willing to say outlandishly stupid things on social media to get people to hate him. Mission well accomplished, and if you are simping for him you have been well and truly duped. Keep following though, I'm sure he gets ya all lathered up to hate the team you "love"

Um since when is pointing out the on the flaws on our team, hating?

Would rather them just say everything is fine. Hunky-Dorey?

And what have they said about Tua is wrong?

I like TD and Barry C, they are not afraid to say what is on their mind.

Tua is Ryan Tannehill 2.0. Chris Grier is a clown. And McDaniel has made mistakes while coaching this team.

Do you want them to sugar coat everything and say "Yep. Our Team is just fine. Super Bowl next year. Tua is our QB of the future."?

I hate to break it to you, but our team has flaws, from the players, to the coaches, and the most definitely the GM.

Tannehill never led us to 11 wins . He also never put up the numbers Tua has

Tannehill 2.0 ? No evidence of that and I liked Tannehill

Um since when is pointing out the on the flaws on our team, hating?

Would rather them just say everything is fine. Hunky-Dorey?

And what have they said about Tua is wrong?
Anything in particular you like about the Dolphins? I'm looking at your recent activity and , jeez, it just seems like you just despise this franchise and everyone associated with it. Hence the reason I referenced "hate". Also, I wouldn't have the slightest idea what "they" say about Tua because I wouldn't spend one second of my day reading or listening to anything they say. (Tua) Hate for (Tua) hate's sake is a sickness, I'm no longer feeding into it. My eyes are wide open @Enchanter64 , '24 is make it or break it for Tua, no excuses. Please open your eyes a little, there are so many smart football people out there who look at what Tua has accomplished thus far and are duly impressed. TD and Barry, not smart football people in any way, shape or form, just hucksters trying to spin a narrative and drive traffic for a profit.

I made the Tannehill reference because like Tua, he was good enough to win games but not good enough to take the offense to the next level. And we kept him around year after year, thinking that Tannehill will get to that level and he never did.

You really think Tua has the IT factor? C'MON.. The dude chokes in big games. He looks lost sometimes out there.

Back
Top Bottom