TD and Barry C Are | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TD and Barry C Are

TD and Barry C.

• Total voters
I stopped listening to Barry Cunningham over a year ago when he was seemingly nonstop with the Tom Brady clickbait.

Who is TD?

TD is a young Barry who is extreme to both side. He is part of a round table on Youtube that consists of a Reps for Pats, Bills, Jets, and him as the Dolphins rep. He's an over the top trash talker, that loves to trash the teams of the others when we are winning, then attack Tua when we lose to an extreme.

As for Barry right now, he has become a full blown obnoxious hater on steroids.

He makes our whining lemmings crew after a lose look like rational fans.

TD is a young Barry who is extreme to both side. He is part of a round table on Youtube that consists of a Reps for Pats, Bills, Jets, and him as the Dolphins rep. He's an over the top trash talker, that loves to trash the teams of the others when we are winning, then attack Tua when we lose to an extreme.

As for Barry right now, he has become a full blown obnoxious hater on steroids.

He makes our whining lemmings crew after a lose look like rational fans.
Braddah look like what come out after a walrus sexes a doorknob.
1707455407291.png

This doesn't have to do with it, but I wanted to say this since I didn't feel it was worthy of making a thread. But Joe Flacco being comeback player of the year in the honors show is a big time snub on Tua. This should have been to Tua and not simply because I'm a miami fan. It was between hamlin, Tua and Flacco it seems. While hamlin came back from near death, he wasn't much of a player on the field. Flacco had a nice comeback, but it was coming off the couch. Some thought Tua might retire for crying out loud and didn't know if he'd stay healthy again or be the same qb. Tua not only stayed healthy but was in mvp running all the way until last few games of the season, but Tua had a pro bowl level season. Total BS

How come we don't have an actual Dolphin doing backflips out of a pool in the stadium anymore?

Barry Cunningham is fantastic. He’s not a hater at all, just a real one that some people can’t handle.
:lol:

The man isn't even a Dolphins fan, he's a Cowboys fan who realised his channel would get far more hits if he started crapping on Tua.

I watched a few of his vids a couple of seasons ago as the YouTube algo kept throwing them at me. At first he seems sensible but then he started down the whole religion thing, that the team was only doing well because they were all Christians blah, blah blah. Then he started on the Tua bashing as he realised this gets you more hits and I told the YouTube algo to stop recommending him to me.

As for the other guy, think I've watched 30 minutes of him and that was about all I could take. Wasn't sure if he was trying to be a shock joke or just dumb as a box of rocks.

Back
Top Bottom