TE OJ Howard released by Raiders | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TE OJ Howard released by Raiders

I agree about wanting a TE who can run block but he has to still be some kind of receiving threat or why not just throw another OT out there on obvious running plays?
We have Ingold for that. We need to build a wall in front of Tua specifically by Jackson on pass plays.

We have Ingold for that. We need to build a wall in front of Tua specifically by Jackson on pass plays.
If you are going to keep the TE in to pass block then why not put another OT next to Jackson?

I don't think we would've taken a NT at 21 so few positions would've even been considered in play.
I'm not even sure how Brandon Pili went undrafted. He will be very very good for the Dolphins. The Dolphins have a track record of success with undrafted players, including cornerbacks Kader Kohou and Nik Needham, WR Davone Bess, RB Salvon Ahmed.

Watch the packers offense with Marcedes the last few years. I expect a lot of similar sets as lewis never strayed from blocking.

And they are finally moving away from that. They drafted Luke Musgrave in the second round and Tucker Kraft in the third round because receiving TE's make all the difference in modern offenses.

And they are finally moving away from that. They drafted Luke Musgrave in the second round and Tucker Kraft in the third round because receiving TE's make all the difference in modern offenses.
They are moving away from that because Aaron Rodgers is gone and he needed a clean pocket.

I'm not even sure how Brandon Pili went undrafted. He will be very very good for the Dolphins. The Dolphins have a track record of success with undrafted players, including cornerbacks Kader Kohou and Nik Needham, WR Davone Bess, RB Salvon Ahmed.

I have some hope for this kid. We desperately need a "free" DL.

Back
Top Bottom