Team Record Predictions....... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Team Record Predictions.......

:goof: 16 AND 0 BABY WOOOOHOOO!!!! Jus' kiddin..I'd be thrilled with 11 and 5 though......

Phinlivin'in703 said:
I don't see us losing to Indy the past two years they have locked up home field advantage and are playing their backups by week 17

Yes, good point.. BUT, will losing Edgerrin James still allow them to afford that luxury in week 17 ?

SCall13 said:
We won't lose to Kansas City. I also doubt we'll lose to Chicago. As good as Chicago's defense is, they can't score. We'll be able to outscore them.

I think you're right. While at a glance, many would say that Chicago would win and I think I did at first. But when you break it down I also think what gives us the edge is our passing game. I don't think that their running backs will be all that successful against our run D and while our pass D is a question mark right now, so is their passing game, probably more so than our pass D. I don't think Ronnie will have a huge game rushing against their great run D (I hope I'm wrong). Their pass D is good one but not necessarily great. With McMike, Chambers and the rest of the receiving corps along with Ronnie catching passes out of the backfield, we have the edge. With short and underneath passes and an occasional long ball to keep them honest is where I believe we will have success in that game.

The Jax game is going to be a good one. Two great teams are going to being going at in and it could be the difference between us getting into the playoffs and them going to the playoffs at the end of the year. I think they will have an 11-5 record and so will we.

What?

nick1 said:
I say we go into NE week 5 being 4-0, this game will decide alot

we finish 11-5 with losses to NE, CHI, KC, JAX and IND

So your saying that Miami will go 4-0 then finish 7-5 :shakeno:
I got to say that would be crappy. I pick, 13-3 loosing at NYJ, and NE with our last loss at home agianst JAX. While I'm at it (Nov 5, MIA 12 CHI 6) nothing but FG's.

Sep 7 @ Pittsburgh L
Sep 17 Buffalo W
Sep 24 Tennessee W
Oct 1 @ Houston W
Oct 8 @ New England L
Oct 15 @ N.Y. Jets L
Oct 22 Green Bay W
Week 8 BYE
Nov 5 @ Chicago L
Nov 12 Kansas City L
Nov 19 Minnesota W
Nov 23 @ Detroit W
Dec 3 Jacksonville L
Dec 10 New England W
Dec 17 @ Buffalo W
Dec 25 N.Y. Jets W
Dec 31 @ Indianapolis L

9-7 or possibly 10-6. We could sweep the Jets but something tells me with Mangini over there he'll win one of those games. The Jets usually get us for one a year.

Dolphins schedule broken down:

At Steelers (The Leadpipes will be a dogfight but this accomplishment will be huge with this one on the road in the season opener, this one is very hard to call but, I think this one is a win). WIN 1-0

BILLS (The BiLLLLygoats defense will keep it close but, I see a win here regardless the Goats will struggle and we win by a TD). WIN 2-0

TITANS (The Oilers will keep it close but, the Dolphins are a much better team than the Oilers). WIN 3-0

At Texans (This may be another dog fightwith the Cowheads and we will win by a slim margin). WIN 4-0

At Pathetics (The reign will be over this year. The Pathetics lost a boat load of star players on their team, who used to be gamebreakers AND playmakers, without them, they are a shell of team they used to be. Their QB is good, but Troy Brown can't do it alone and he is getting old. The running game will suffer as well with their OL problems and Corey Dillon not as he used to be. The rook will struggle as well. The secondary and LBing core is not at all what it used to be either. But the Dolphins will not win this one in Patsieland it will be a close battle but, we lose). LOSS 4-1

At Jets (Rival divisional game both will be up for it but, we are loads better than Cropdusters). WIN 5-1

PACKERS (Cheeseheads last hurrah for Brett Favre? Not in our house! Win.) WIN 6-1

BYE

at BEARS (Da Cubbies are becoming a great team. This could become a defensive war. Da Cubbies will lose in a field goal or low scoring game.) WIN 7-1

CHIEFS (It is pay back time! The hurricane will not be an excuse! I see us beating them convincingly) WIN 8-1

VIKINGS (Need I say more! Daunte will put a hurting on his former team). WIN 9-1

At Lions (The Leons always play balls out on Turkey Day. But, Saban and company will stuff them like a Turkey and eat them for later). WIN 10-1

JAGUARS (The Jags are a pesky team. I see an emotional letdown here). LOSS 10-2

PATRIOTS ( The game that will decide the division. The Dolphins win at home and will later take the division title and the end of the season when the dust settles). WIN 11-2

At Bills ( This game will be for the playoff clincher. Saban will throw the kitchen sink at the Goats to make the playoffs). WIN 12-2

JETS ( Win this one get a bye. Saban and Co. will get it done). WIN 13-2

At Colts (This will be a battle I think the Phillies will need it more). LOSS 13-3

Yes, my fellow Fin betheren I believe we will finish the season as Division Champs of the East with a 13-3 record and 1st round bye. No this not optimism, it will be realism. :evil: My 2 cents.

we have to take care of business at home 7-1 or 8-0 must beat the jets, bills, det and houston on road,
thats either 11-5 or 12-4 this is a good simple stradegy!

I like the 10 - 6 record. It seems very attainable for Miami. If they want to win the division, they will probably have to get 11-5 or even 12 - 4 though.

PASQUALE said:
Yes, my fellow Fin betheren I believe we will finish the season as Division Champs of the East with a 13-3 record and 1st round bye. No this not optimism, it will be realism. :evil: My 2 cents.

:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom