Team Schedule Predictions | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Team Schedule Predictions

templarwd said:
Undefeated, SuperBowl Champs!! Oh wait, I'm not a Bills fan calling WNSA after the opening weekend Pats game last year.

I think they they'll go 12-4 losing;

@ NE
@ SEA
STL
@ BAL

sweeping the Jets and Jills for the 2nd straight season. Win the division w/1st week BYE. Beat IND in the second round, then crush Denver in the AFC Championship. Win the Superbowl against Dallas.

I like your attitude! That's the spirit! :)

I agree with Clump, your predictions are laughable lol, no offense guys. I'm not even gonna bother posting my prediction, its probably laughable too. Well I think if we play consistent and plan better for unexpect casualities then we will finish at least 11-5 but my record for the fins this year will be 7-9

TEN @ MIA - MIA WINS - Titans have weak running game, McNair not good early.
MIA @ CIN - MIA WINS - Dolphins D will eat Carson alive.
PIT @ MIA - MIA WINS - D continues to destroy the QB.
NYJ @ MIA - MIA WINS - It will be close, but MIA is clearly more talented.
MIA @ NE - MIA WINS - Miami will have this game MARKED. No snow.
MIA @ BUF - MIA WINS - Buffalo sucks. No snow.
STL @ MIA - MIA WINS - St Louis not good away. Too many people have Fins losing.
MIA @ NYJ - MIA WINS - This one not as close - Ricky runs all over Jets.
ARZ @ MIA - MIA WINS - This will be closer than expected, but Miami wins
BYE
MIA @ SEA - MIA LOSES - Seattle is a decent team, Miami has to travel.
MIA @ SF - MIA WINS - 49ers stink.
BUF @ MIA - MIA WINS - Fins will be jetlagged, but will still beat weak BUF team.
MIA @ DEN - MIA LOSES - Broncos will be good, SNOW!!!!
NE @ MIA - MIA WINS - Oh yes - Miami sweeps the Pats.
CLE @ MIA - MIA WINS - The Browns are weak.
MIA @ BAL - MIA LOSES - Ravens will be strong. Close game, but not a big downer.

(13-3) MIA gets a playoff BYE, then defeats the Colts and Broncos at home, win the SuperBowl against the Vikings!

**This is assuming Miami doesn't have a lot of injuries and that the OLine plays the way we want them to. These are big IFs right now, but I love being optimistic about the DOLPHINS!

Pericles349 said:
With the schedule the way it is, if we don't win at least 11 this season then we are far from being a good team...mediocre at best. I was not one to support DW's firing, but if we don't reach at least 11 then I will be the first to ask for his resignation papers. :fire:

Would you still feel the same if we won 11 and still missed the playoffs? Or win 11 and have another early exit from the playoffs?

ThunderCane said:
My Expectations - Wanny's Resluts
Tennessee W- L
@ Cincinnati W - W
Pittsburgh W - W
Jets W - W
@ New England L - L
@ Buffalo W - W
St. Louis W - L
@ Jets W - W
Arizona W - W
Bye Week
@ Seattle W - L
@ San Francisco W - L
Buffalo W - W
@ Denver L - L
New England W - W
Cleveland W - W
@ Baltimore L - L

My Expectations 13-3 Wanny's Resluts 9-7

:roflmao: Now THAT'S a different way to look at it !! What we SHOULD do and what "probably will happen" !!

One thing I may add tho is that Denver has NEVER beaten us during the regular season. However, there are two things that suggest that they may.
Percentages [odds] and of course......................WANNSTEDT !! :D :D

catapano said:
God You Guys Are All So Negitive Seems As If Most Of You Expect Miami To Flop As They Have In The Past But You Have To Have Faith 14-2 . Even If Im Wrong At Least My Heart Is Hoping For The Best

Negative??? No, just being realistic and not just out there in La La Land. Wow, 14-2? May as well be 16-0 !! ;)

We all hope for the best, but we hear all this "great expectations" year after year and we know where that has gone. There have been no significant improvements that suggest we will be SO much better this year. On paper, we're improved, but Wannstedt has a way of somehow smudging it tho.

It's amazing how so many predict 12 or more wins.
How long has it been since we've won 12 games? fourteen years, perhaps, and that was one season among a bunch of mediocre seasons of only 8-8 or less. Other than that, you have to go back to '83,4 and 5. So, history itself says it won't happen, along with this other thing now called, parity!! ;)

Week 1 Titans, Win
Week 2 @Bengals, Win
Week 3 Steelers, Win
Week 4 Jets, Win
Week 5 @Patriots, Win
Week 6 @Bills, Win
Week 7 Rams, Win
Week 8 @Jets, Win
Week 9 Arizona, Win
Week 11 @Seattle, Win
Week 12 @49ers, Win
Week 13 Bills, Win
Week 14 @Denver, Win
Week 15 NE, Win
Week 16 Browns, Win
Week 17 @Ravens, Win

Home field advantage in playofss, easy road to SB, and dominate Eagles in the big game with the QB who should have been their starter.

9-7

Week 1 Titans, Loss
Week 2 @Bengals, Loss
Week 3 Steelers, Win
Week 4 Jets, Win
Week 5 @Patriots, Loss
Week 6 @Bills, Win
Week 7 Rams, Win
Week 8 @Jets, Loss
Week 9 Arizona, Win
Week 11 @Seattle, Loss
Week 12 @49ers, Win
Week 13 Bills, Win
Week 14 @Denver, Loss
Week 15 NE, Loss
Week 16 Browns, Win
Week 17 @Ravens, Win

NYFinFan27 said:
why do so many people think the jets will beat us. They are a weak team that has no direction. I can't see any reason why we don't beat them by atleast 10 points each time
How about a healthy Chad Pennington should make all the difference.:cry:

They have no direction huh? Give me a break, like we have so much direction on our team. I've never seen a more underachieving organization in my life....well, the Viking could be a close second I suppose. All the Pro-Bowlers and missing the Playoffs the last two years....EVEN after we've had our two best individual rushing seasons in our history. This team finds ways to lose....They ARE Losers until a new coach can get in here and demand that they get it done.:yell:

You homers who think this team will win 11 or more games this year are out of your stinkin' minds. Maybe you're 10 years old and don't know better, but if you're not, you're obviously high on something. This is Wannstedt's & Spielman's farewell season, everyone enjoy the ride, and more of the same bullcrap.:fire:

PhinFan2006 said:
How about a healthy Chad Pennington should make all the difference.:cry:

They have no direction huh? Give me a break, like we have so much direction on our team. I've never seen a more underachieving organization in my life....well, the Viking could be a close second I suppose. All the Pro-Bowlers and missing the Playoffs the last two years....EVEN after we've had our two best individual rushing seasons in our history. This team finds ways to lose....They ARE Losers until a new coach can get in here and demand that they get it done.:yell:

You homers who think this team will win 11 or more games this year are out of your stinkin' minds. Maybe you're 10 years old and don't know better, but if you're not, you're obviously high on something. This is Wannstedt's & Spielman's farewell season, everyone enjoy the ride, and more of the same bullcrap.:fire:

That's the spirit! :up:

Back
Top Bottom